Most young men are single.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Lol fuck that guy he seems to suffer from some kind of mental illness and thinks he is better than people he doesn't even fucking know in short he's a fucking mook

Im hating and thinking im am better than who? Youre over here fighting ghosts M8. Seeing things that arent there M8. like teeth in WV..

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Lol your fine that guy just talks like he is some kinda elitist shit stain
Dudes trash

Trash? Acting as if we have forgotten about your subliminal racists gif beatings from back in duh dayz.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Lol your fine that guy just talks like he is some kinda elitist shit stain
Dudes trash
Meh, that's probably some 14 yo kid with helicopter parents that monitor his internet use so he can't even see e-vag.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Incel thread.
Real talk, have you ever seen one of those? I looked that up when I first found out what incel meant and holy shit. I'll just say I was not prepared.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm very grateful to be in my mid 40s and settled. I would absolutely hate to be in my 20s and in the dating game today. Based on what I see of 20-something women now, I think I would probably prefer to be single. It's not good.

(even though my other half is technically a millenial she definitely has the Gen X mentality).

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Do they put estrogen in mountain water? Another mountain man in here with feels ova nothing. Is it the mountain water or the man @Bigfoot ?
As the resident apex man here it is probably the man. Although I’m not sure I would drink the mountain water here a lot of pussies running around over here, so actually it looks to be both.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Studies by @Spartan have shown that male consumption of soy raises estrogen levels and aids in the growth of bitch tits.

A soy boy is effectively a male that consumes soy and literally becomes a woman.
Easier to grow tits when you've previously have had them. Ask @DanielCCSBears whos tits have tits who have gyno.