CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is a chicago board but nobody is trying to persuade anyone to move here

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
As far as women go
Be confident in yourself and approach and make a move women will give you very clear signs if they are interested the shit ain't that hard fellas
Make sure it's what you really want though cause lemme tell ya I can't even remember what true freedom was since I hitched myself ta this 5 ft tyrant

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
And no not everyone here's a methhead opiodhead ya sack of shit we certainly have some of those but this state is filled with kind and caring great peoples for the most park so fuck right off
I ain't going to West Virginia with Mothman out and about.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd add to the single men conversation a couple of points as well
1 93% of alimony is paid by men
2 80% or better of custody of children is handed almost by default too women men are turned into atms who only get to see their children every other weekend for thousands a month
3 80% of divorces are initiated by women who basicly just either get bored or a couple hits a rough patch and she is sad then receives the above said benefits while the husband or father gets dam near bankrupted or decides to add too the already significantly high rate of suicide in men

You have now what 3 generations of young men watching this happen too their fathers their uncles their friends ect ect so a large part of men are becoming jaded when it comes too relationships and honestly I can't blame them

I myself have been lucky and not been through that but have watch this happen to a large portion of the men around me

Add onto that 3rd wave feminism and social media dating apps women setting standards so high only about 10% of the male population meets them and you have what we have right now going on

There are many many factors that play into this those are just a few things

There has been a cultural war on the nuclear family for a very very long time and it's beginning too really bare fruit and is imho a very large part of the decline of our civilization

This will get far far worse if we as a society continue down the path we are allowing to be set for future generations

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
And no not everyone here's a methhead opiodhead ya sack of shit we certainly have some of those but this state is filled with kind and caring great peoples for the most park so fuck right off

go eat a buckwheat pancake with a side of ramps you coal dust snorting hilljack mongoloid. i never said everyone is a meth/opioid head in wv. i said he'd probably land one though. chances are as high as them methheads on opiates though.

Last edited:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
go eat a buckwheat pancake with a side of ramps you coal dust snorting hilljack mongoloid. i never said everyone is a meth/opioid head in wv. i said he'd probably land one though. chances are as high as them methheads on opiates though.
Please drown yourself in a bucket of shit and have a nice day

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Please drown yourself in a bucket of shit and have a nice day

M8 just dig a new hole, fuck shitting in buckets. Ya outhouse loving, sulfuric river polluting, mountain stripping, couch n tire burning, snipe hunting mongoloid. i smell the logan county cult on you

P.S.

Last edited:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
M8 just dig a new hole, fuck shitting in buckets. Ya outhouse loving, sulfuric river polluting, mountain stripping, couch n tire burning, snipe hunting mongoloid. i smell the logan county cult on you

P.S.

Lol we have the highest homeownership in the nation keep being mad limp dick cry more
One of the lowest costs of living in short im sorry your a pussy ass bitch who hates on people you don't even know now be blessed and fuck off

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Lol we have the highest homeownership in the nation keep being mad limp dick cry more
One of the lowest costs of living in short im sorry your a pussy ass bitch who hates on people you don't even know now be blessed and fuck off

y is yo pussy so bloody M8? i thought jyall were skrong mountain men.. you in here crying for no reason. lol

whos hatin btw?.. not enough seng flowing in them veins M8.. get up in thar hills and getz to picking that gin..

home ownership?. def plenty like below owned and littered throughout the self proclaimed by god state..

4ee1ef23c2b5b2bf17335dfl-m36041025od-w1024_h768_x2.jpg

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
If I didn't live in Indiana, I'd rip on you for living in WV.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
@Hbkrusso don't you let this mfer talk chit about my future home!

This is y u r single M8. Wanting another man to do your dirty. Theres a term for this, ya cuck. Ive been trying to help you grow the confidence to bang some chicks for years.. and u rather watch another man hit it. Whatever works for you M8.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Why is there so much white man on white man hostility inside or this thread suddenly it is literally a war zone of penned up testicular juices that can only result in a prostate explosion if you old men do not learn how to talk to a girl sooner then later!

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Hbkrusso don't you let this mfer talk chit about my future home!
Lol fuck that guy he seems to suffer from some kind of mental illness and thinks he is better than people he doesn't even fucking know in short he's a fucking mook