Most young men are single.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
I've met dimes and immediately knew two things.

1. This Woman wouldn't fuck me if she had blood cancer and my cum was the cure
2. Even if she would, I know we couldn't stand one another for more than a few days

I think for lots of single guys 25-40 right now they have a number of things they need to do to find partners.

I'll use myself as an example.

1. I need to get to the gym, I am 40lbs from shape where Women might bother
2. I need to work on my house, clean it up and sell it or turn it into something more than a bachelor cave (~20-30k investment)
3. I probably need to re-join Social Media and/or dating apps
4. More consulting hours, fewer gaming hours
5. Less weed, more time out of the house (Get a dog)

I freely admit these are all things I need to work on to try to shape myself into something a Woman would even consider swiping right on.

Then if I can find a Woman I have to get thru the awkward texting, 1st date, situationship, things are complicated (she's got another guy), and hope to eventually land in a monogamous relationship.

Then I'd need to save up and spend money on a ring to impress people.

Then I'd need to save up and spend money on a wedding to impress people.

Then I'd get married where I enter into a legal contract wherein the Woman is entitled to half or more of my assets, and can functionally choose to end the marriage whenever for whatever reason, including taking any children we might have, the home I built, and perhaps even my vehicle(s) and tech assets in my home.

Its quite a heavy lift considering the "reward".

I've become convinced the 2nd Amendment is something Men support so we can shoot ourselves on our deck one day.

Or you can stay a fat arse gamer who lives peacefully in a pad to his likings... indulging on yourself, doing whatever you want, whenever.

spend money to fix up a house shes gonna wanna redress anyway.
shes gonna cheat on you at least emotionally if you work tooooo much or game toooo much.. ur fucked either way.
less weed and youll probably ray rice the chick cause you cant stand the bickering, commands etc etc.
eventually youll use that 2nd admenedment anyway..

bich goona take half yo shit and that ring you wasted pesos on... possibly get you locked up.. probably leave you when youre old n immobile and covered in bed soars if you get a youngin........or if youre lucky.. shell just forget about you with the dementias anyway.

if you bypass the 3rd world.... maybe you could just look for a fat gaming chick who likes to smoke weed and hates ppl.. hang out at dispensaries.... strike up a convo with the fatties.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
dont bother M8. its a con game, right @Spartan.

i told you before, if you must tie yourself down, get a third world bich cause their outlook will differ to these preconceived 1st world notions you gotz aboutz woahmanz.

shit mattered in the 1750s when you needed someone to help with the chore load while ya broke arse hunted and shit.. u needed a vessel to push out 50 kids for cheap labour and eventual nurses to watch over your decrypted arse.. money can buy those services.

Its only a con game because people allow it to be.

Millennial Women keep chasing a sexual fantasy they want to turn into a husband/father.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Or you can stay a fat arse gamer who lives peacefully in a pad to his likings... indulging on yourself, doing whatever you want, whenever.

shes gonna cheat on you at least emotionally if you work tooooo much or game toooo much.. ur fucked either way.
less weed and youll probably ray rice the chick cause you cant stand the bickering, commands etc etc.

bich goona take half yo shit and that ring you wasted pesos on... possibly get you locked up.. probably leave you when youre old n immobile and covered in bed soars if you get a youngin........or if youre lucky.. shell just forget about you with the dementias anyway.

if you bypass the 3rd world.... maybe you could just look for a fat gaming chick who likes to smoke weed and hates ppl.. hang out at dispensaries.... strike up a convo with the fatties.

You love your wife, I get it.

• Haha
Reactions: DC

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I can only speak for myself. I'm 36 and single. I acknowledge I am as much to blame for being single as anything. I think part of my particular dating issues largely result from the economy basically being shit for most of my adult life while at the same time making a poor decision in hindsight to get a journalism degree back when it still seemed like a good career.

When I've had 'some' money, my dating life has been more active as I can actually afford to go on dates and do fun activities even if I haven't yet met the proverbial 'one'. I could do stuff with friends or stuff by myself where I might meet new people. But it seems like every time I feel like I've started to sort of get ahead, another 'once in a generation' thing happens and then I'm back to square 1 again. It's one kick in the nuts shot after another.

For me, I'm tired at this point. I've been laid off twice in 11 years of working. I've gotten fired because a new boss wanted his own people and got rid of everyone I worked with in less than 2 years. I've only used my degree for 7 months of working life. I thought I had a winning stock play that would give me a little breathing room and maybe even the possibility of a down payment on a house. That stock has now been frozen for 81 days and who the fuck knows when, if ever, it'll be resolved. It's tiring with everything fucking expensive and any time you think you've got a career going, getting laid off because some asshole corporate executive needs another million dollar bonus.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I can only speak for myself. I'm 36 and single. I acknowledge I am as much to blame for being single as anything. I think part of my particular dating issues largely result from the economy basically being shit for most of my adult life while at the same time making a poor decision in hindsight to get a journalism degree back when it still seemed like a good career.

When I've had 'some' money, my dating life has been more active as I can actually afford to go on dates and do fun activities even if I haven't yet met the proverbial 'one'. I could do stuff with friends or stuff by myself where I might meet new people. But it seems like every time I feel like I've started to sort of get ahead, another 'once in a generation' thing happens and then I'm back to square 1 again. It's one kick in the nuts shot after another.

For me, I'm tired at this point. I've been laid off twice in 11 years of working. I've gotten fired because a new boss wanted his own people and got rid of everyone I worked with in less than 2 years. I've only used my degree for 7 months of working life. I thought I had a winning stock play that would give me a little breathing room and maybe even the possibility of a down payment on a house. That stock has now been frozen for 81 days and who the fuck knows when, if ever, it'll be resolved. It's tiring with everything fucking expensive and any time you think you've got a career going, getting laid off because some asshole corporate executive needs another million dollar bonus.
I feel for you, especially when women can supplement a living well simply taking photos and vids of their feet these days

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I feel for you, especially when women can supplement a living well simply taking photos and vids of their feet these days

40k a month for feet pics.

I'd need to work like 80 hours a week to make that kinda money.

Which, for an engineer, seems fair to me.

I'm sure feetpics girl can fix that FAA software next time it crashes.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I know some chick that was doing that shit. That's also my general go to when a girl tells me she needs more money lol

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
You love your wife, I get it.

14 years together says enough. Whats is this love you speak of anyway? Youve seen too many rom coms and disney tales, son!

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Its only a con game because people allow it to be.

Millennial Women keep chasing a sexual fantasy they want to turn into a husband/father.

You act like they have all the power. Tons of women are just delusional and broken and just needz a MANZ with the PLANZ. Simps and incels dont realize that for some reason though.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You act like they have all the power. Tons of women are just delusional and broken and just needz a MANZ with the PLANZ. Simps and incels dont realize that for some reason though.

They have the power to choose the Men they want to see.

They have the power to wield Social Media as a cudgel.

They have the power to marry and divorce Men, taking assets and breaking up families at their own discretion.

They also have the power to go to therapy like they keep yelling to Men.

They could go to therapy, admit their past mistakes, deal with their trauma, and then approach dating Men as a Woman who wants to offer something positive to the relationship.

They don't want to, because they'd have to admit they fucked an awful lot of guys they didn't want to fuck.

They'd have to admit the last 30 or so years was a sociological experiment which went horribly wrong.

Some of them would have to admit they have been blaming Men for their own behavior their entire lives.

If I go to therapy here's a snippet:

Therapist: "So tell me why you're here today."

Me: "Because Women keep telling me to go to therapy."

Therapist: "And do YOU feel you need therapy?"

Me: "No, I think you're a pseudo-science huckster who is going to blame my Mom and then write me an RX for a dozen different med."

Therapist: "Do YOU think you need meds?"

Me: "You're more useless than a fucking chatbot therapist, you know that?"

Therapist:" Do YOU think I'm more useless than a fucking chatbot?"

Me: "I mean I am really starting to wonder."

Therapist: "Do YOU wonder?"

Me: "I DO FUCKING WONDER"

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've met dimes and immediately knew two things.

1. This Woman wouldn't fuck me if she had blood cancer and my cum was the cure
2. Even if she would, I know we couldn't stand one another for more than a few days

I think for lots of single guys 25-40 right now they have a number of things they need to do to find partners.

I'll use myself as an example.

1. I need to get to the gym, I am 40lbs from shape where Women might bother
2. I need to work on my house, clean it up and sell it or turn it into something more than a bachelor cave (~20-30k investment)
3. I probably need to re-join Social Media and/or dating apps
4. More consulting hours, fewer gaming hours
5. Less weed, more time out of the house (Get a dog)

I freely admit these are all things I need to work on to try to shape myself into something a Woman would even consider swiping right on.

Then if I can find a Woman I have to get thru the awkward texting, 1st date, situationship, things are complicated (she's got another guy), and hope to eventually land in a monogamous relationship.

Then I'd need to save up and spend money on a ring to impress people.

Then I'd need to save up and spend money on a wedding to impress people.

Then I'd get married where I enter into a legal contract wherein the Woman is entitled to half or more of my assets, and can functionally choose to end the marriage whenever for whatever reason, including taking any children we might have, the home I built, and perhaps even my vehicle(s) and tech assets in my home.

Its quite a heavy lift considering the "reward".

I've become convinced the 2nd Amendment is something Men support so we can shoot ourselves on our deck one day.

There’s a decent woman out there that’ll dig ya just the way you are. Now maybe don’t want that and that’s fine. But any woman you need to “remodel” yourself for as you describe ain’t worth it.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There’s a decent woman out there that’ll dig ya just the way you are. Now maybe don’t want that and that’s fine. But any woman you need to “remodel” yourself for as you describe ain’t worth it.

#BigIsBeautiful

@tardigrade its not my fault the gator got stuck.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
If you ain't fixing yourself purely for yourself, it won't last. Probably just end up more miserable.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

It's usually a good practice to look inward and focus on what you can change. It's how I realized that my expectations were just as unrealistic.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
I'm eating salad and considering a gym membership.

But honestly my goal remains a property where the animals eat me once I'm dead.

I am like a Black Pill hipster lol.

"You fuckin' Zoomers, I wanted to die alone somewhere before you guys even knew what depression was!"
Don't just consider it. Go out tomorrow and get a membership. You can find cheap ones at xsport, la fitness, planet fitness, etc. It'll be one of the best decisions of your life.

Not even solely for women. You'll feel better from the physical activity. You'll obviously look better. Getting into a good habit is always positive.

Get the hell out there tomorrow and get a gym membership. You can even do it online. You won't regret it.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:

This is some serious incel shit. Not sure if this poster is serious or not (assuming he isn't serious). Ignore this garbage negativity and woe is me bullshit.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree with @Gustavus Adolphus that many men don't know how to talk to women. I've witnessed it firsthand many times. Even my brother, who is a very good looking dude, couldn't get a GF to save his life until he hit 30 because he didn't know how to talk to women. He finally started to work on it (which was essentially just be himself and talk to women like they're people), and now he's married with kids.

I also agree with @ijustposthere when he made a comment about not trying to impress people. That shit is so obvious and a huge turn off for not only women, but men too. Do what you like because you like it, not because you think other people will like it.

On paper, I'm average as fuck. Average looking, average car, average apartment I rent, etc. I'm in shape, but on the thin side (not super ripped, etc.). Also, I don't want kids (huge dealbreaker for many women), don't drink (which is surprisingly a big deal breaker for many women), don't like to eat out at restaurants, I'm frugal as shit, I hate traveling, I'm probably considered middle class, I'm an Athiest (also a big dealbreaker apparently), I've very selective about who I date, and I'm an introvert and don't necessarily like meeting new people.

You'd probably read that description and think I'd have a hard time getting a GF, but I've still been in relationships. One throughout high school, a brief one in College, a 6-year relationship in my 20s, and currently a relationship that's about to hit a year.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Don't just consider it. Go out tomorrow and get a membership. You can find cheap ones at xsport, la fitness, planet fitness, etc. It'll be one of the best decisions of your life.

Not even solely for women. You'll feel better from the physical activity. You'll obviously look better. Getting into a good habit is always positive.

Get the hell out there tomorrow and get a gym membership. You can even do it online. You won't regret it.
Not only that but forget the salad. Eat a steak and get that protein.

Seriously though, I used to hate going to the gym, preferred to workout at home. Would constantly yo-yo, but then I hired a trainer that got me in the gym a few times a week doing compound lifts and it was over. Now the only time I workout at home is when I don't have time and just need to get something in.