Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
What cracks me up are the chicks who put “absolutely no liberals” in their profile.
I've seen that both ways. But yeah, people asking for too much. These are the ones that are probably crying on social media how they just want to fall in love.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I wonder if the delusional standards are a problem.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Everyone should go out with a dime, so they can see they generally aren't what they're cracked up to be. Nothing worse than a fine ass woman that's either boring, or just a straight piece of shit.

I've met dimes and immediately knew two things.

1. This Woman wouldn't fuck me if she had blood cancer and my cum was the cure
2. Even if she would, I know we couldn't stand one another for more than a few days

I think for lots of single guys 25-40 right now they have a number of things they need to do to find partners.

I'll use myself as an example.

1. I need to get to the gym, I am 40lbs from shape where Women might bother
2. I need to work on my house, clean it up and sell it or turn it into something more than a bachelor cave (~20-30k investment)
3. I probably need to re-join Social Media and/or dating apps
4. More consulting hours, fewer gaming hours
5. Less weed, more time out of the house (Get a dog)

I freely admit these are all things I need to work on to try to shape myself into something a Woman would even consider swiping right on.

Then if I can find a Woman I have to get thru the awkward texting, 1st date, situationship, things are complicated (she's got another guy), and hope to eventually land in a monogamous relationship.

Then I'd need to save up and spend money on a ring to impress people.

Then I'd need to save up and spend money on a wedding to impress people.

Then I'd get married where I enter into a legal contract wherein the Woman is entitled to half or more of my assets, and can functionally choose to end the marriage whenever for whatever reason, including taking any children we might have, the home I built, and perhaps even my vehicle(s) and tech assets in my home.

Its quite a heavy lift considering the "reward".

I've become convinced the 2nd Amendment is something Men support so we can shoot ourselves on our deck one day.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I've met dimes and immediately knew two things.

1. This Woman wouldn't fuck me if she had blood cancer and my cum was the cure
2. Even if she would, I know we couldn't stand one another for more than a few days

I think for lots of single guys 25-40 right now they have a number of things they need to do to find partners.

I'll use myself as an example.

1. I need to get to the gym, I am 40lbs from shape where Women might bother
2. I need to work on my house, clean it up and sell it or turn it into something more than a bachelor cave (~20-30k investment)
3. I probably need to re-join Social Media and/or dating apps
4. More consulting hours, fewer gaming hours
5. Less weed, more time out of the house (Get a dog)

I freely admit these are all things I need to work on to try to shape myself into something a Woman would even consider swiping right on.

Then if I can find a Woman I have to get thru the awkward texting, 1st date, situationship, things are complicated (she's got another guy), and hope to eventually land in a monogamous relationship.

Then I'd need to save up and spend money on a ring to impress people.

Then I'd need to save up and spend money on a wedding to impress people.

Then I'd get married where I enter into a legal contract wherein the Woman is entitled to half or more of my assets, and can functionally choose to end the marriage whenever for whatever reason, including taking any children we might have, the home I built, and perhaps even my vehicle(s) and tech assets in my home.

Its quite a heavy lift considering the "reward".

I've become convinced the 2nd Amendment is something Men support so we can shoot ourselves on our deck one day.
Deck Glocks???

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
@Ares I'm not trying to make it out like that's every dime, there's cool ones out there, and also cool ones that aren't dimes. I've just had my fair share of bad experiences that end in wasted time and money. It leaves you jaded after a while.

I don't have as much luck on dating sites as I do in person. My sarcasm doesn't play as well through text lol.

To your weight issue, it's not the weight as much as the confidence. Don't get me wrong, people seem to look at you differently, but it could also just correlate with the confidence boost in liking how you look. Speaking from experience there because I blew up during COVID.

You can be the most fit person in the world, it won't matter if you're walking around with your head down and your shoulders slumped.

People generally make fun of me for always wearing a fragrance at my warehouse job, but they don't realize I'm not trying to impress anyone at work, I'm doing it for myself. Look good, smell good, feel good. But I don't mind the compliments either lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: BNB

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm not trying to make it out like that's every dime, there's cool ones out there, and also cool ones that aren't dimes. I've just had my fair share of bad experiences that end in wasted time and money. It leaves you jaded after a while.

I don't have as much luck on dating sites as I do in person. My sarcasm doesn't play as well through text lol.

To your weight issue, it's not the weight as much as the confidence. Don't get me wrong, people seem to look at you differently, but it could also just correlate with the confidence boost in liking how you look. Speaking from experience there because I blew up during COVID.

People generally make fun of me for always wearing a fragrance at my warehouse job, but they don't realize I'm not trying to impress anyone at work, I'm doing it for myself. Look good, smell good, feel good. But I don't mind the compliments either lol.

Idk I mean I definitely lacked confidence in my younger days.

I've lost interest in Women to begin with, and people in general.

But if you come making noise around my fuckin' house I'll come talk to ya.

I am not afraid of conflict with any person on this planet, so rejection is trivial.

I just need a reason to bother.... why am I bothering? No one can seem to articulate this... including Women.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Ares I'm not trying to make it out like that's every dime, there's cool ones out there, and also cool ones that aren't dimes. I've just had my fair share of bad experiences that end in wasted time and money. It leaves you jaded after a while.

You can be the most fit person in the world, it won't matter if you're walking around with your head down and your shoulders slumped.

Be you - Matt Nagy

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I am not afraid of conflict with any person on this planet, so rejection is trivial.

I just need a reason to bother.... why am I bothering? No one can seem to articulate this... including Women.
Don't get me wrong, I'm generally tired of the bullshit. The woman that makes a point she wants honesty is probably a liar, the one who says she doesn't like games probably plays the most. But just bother for yourself brother.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't get me wrong, I'm generally tired of the bullshit. The woman that makes a point she wants honesty is probably a liar, the one who says she doesn't like games probably plays the most. But just bother for yourself brother.

I'm eating salad and considering a gym membership.

But honestly my goal remains a property where the animals eat me once I'm dead.

I am like a Black Pill hipster lol.

"You fuckin' Zoomers, I wanted to die alone somewhere before you guys even knew what depression was!"

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A

dont bother M8. its a con game, right @Spartan.

i told you before, if you must tie yourself down, get a third world bich cause their outlook will differ to these preconceived 1st world notions you gotz aboutz woahmanz.

shit mattered in the 1750s when you needed someone to help with the chore load while ya broke arse hunted and shit.. u needed a vessel to push out 50 kids for cheap labour and eventual nurses to watch over your decrepit arse.. money can buy those services.

Last edited: