Mularkey Done in TN

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Given all the shit that people were giving starting with being pissed off about Pace being hired over Ballard, and all of Ballard's media Buddies shit talking the Bears, it is going to come to my great amusement if the Colts are the dumpster fire of the NFL that no one wants to touch.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Given all the shit that people were giving starting with being pissed off about Pace being hired over Ballard, and all of Ballard's media Buddies shit talking the Bears, it is going to come to my great amusement if the Colts are the dumpster fire of the NFL that no one wants to touch.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Agreed. Ballard seems like the biggest douche.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
i wouldnt doubt that tennessee puts a feeler out for chip kelly...get that staff back together!

With all these teams running RPO and spread and whatnot if that really gets done and somehow works for Mariota & TN it might start a whole new trend in the NFL.
Wouldn't that be f'ed up.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
We fired Lovie after a 10-6 season ourselves.

Sometimes there is much more going on below the surface..

Emery was just an asshole who wanted his own HC in. But Lovie had his fuck ups.

1. Love couldn't find an OC worth a damn while Bears HC. The closest one was probably Martz, and Martz was forced to change his offensive scheme after Cutler was destroyed by the Giants. Go figure when he found one in Tampa Bay, he was replaced by him.
2. Love fired Rivera for no reason whatsoever. Rivera brought the Bears a top 5 defense and a super bowl berth. What Rivera get, his walking papers. Babich took over and he sucked.
3. Would never divulge anything to media. He and Fox were the same person. But I liked Lovie's southern drawl better.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This should clear things up......

[FONT=&quot]Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet 10m10 minutes agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The #Colts have held strong with their pursuit of #Patriots OC Josh McDaniels and that is expected to be his choice when an offer comes, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet 4h4 hours agoMore

The belief was that #Patriots OC Josh McDaniels would prefer the #Titans over all coaching jobs. The health of Andrew Luck was an issue, as was the high ceiling with Marcus Mariota.

[/FONT]

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea, I think Titans might be a little late. Reports are that McD is going with Colts and Giants are taking Shurmur

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
I'm in Nashville. Titans ownership is pretty f'ed up. But Mularkey wasn't cutting it with the talent on the Titans. He's pretty much $hit the bed in every HC job he's had.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Chiefs just hired a new OC. Maybe the Titans should take a look at him

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Emery was just an asshole who wanted his own HC in. But Lovie had his fuck ups.

1. Love couldn't find an OC worth a damn while Bears HC. The closest one was probably Martz, and Martz was forced to change his offensive scheme after Cutler was destroyed by the Giants. Go figure when he found one in Tampa Bay, he was replaced by him.
2. Love fired Rivera for no reason whatsoever. Rivera brought the Bears a top 5 defense and a super bowl berth. What Rivera get, his walking papers. Babich took over and he sucked.
3. Would never divulge anything to media. He and Fox were the same person. But I liked Lovie's southern drawl better.

Lovie won two meaningless games at the end of the season after losing multiple winnable meaningful games in a row. It was time to move on.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
We fired Lovie after a 10-6 season ourselves.

Sometimes there is much more going on below the surface..

The deal was the new gm only has to keep lovie for a year. After he missed the playoffs, it gave emery a reason to fire him.