Mularkey Done in TN

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Emery was just an asshole who wanted his own HC in. But Lovie had his fuck ups.

1. Love couldn't find an OC worth a damn while Bears HC. The closest one was probably Martz, and Martz was forced to change his offensive scheme after Cutler was destroyed by the Giants. Go figure when he found one in Tampa Bay, he was replaced by him.
2. Love fired Rivera for no reason whatsoever. Rivera brought the Bears a top 5 defense and a super bowl berth. What Rivera get, his walking papers. Babich took over and he sucked.
3. Would never divulge anything to media. He and Fox were the same person. But I liked Lovie's southern drawl better.
Lovie did not fire Rivera. His contract was up. Much like Fangio's contract was up.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
and you don't see the difference there? Rivera would have returned and had to spend a year as the Chargers LB coach because Lovie preferred to elevate his lacky. He didn't leave. He was not allowed to return and it was all Lovie. The McCaskeys love Rivera.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lovie did not fire Rivera. His contract was up. Much like Fangio's contract was up.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I didn't even bother responding to that mess of incoherent fallacies but for what its worth I always argued that Lovie Smith never ever took a chance of hiring or keeping any coaches that stood an opportunity of taking his job.