My Dirty Hawks Friends

BigPete

Liked Posts:
I think we will. We still rely more on hard work than skill so as teams with more skill adjust, the blues will have a harder time.

That is limiting them if you think about it. They look for the hit to take or give out rather than the pass or play that could be made. There is such a thing as too physical. When it distracts you from the true point of the game, ie using your stick to pass and shoot the puck, then you become a team void of skill. They have many skilled players, they need to add puck possession and integrated offensive plays to take it to the next level.

~rabid platypus~

Liked Posts:
There you go Havoc I like this one as well. Actually I have convinced my wife that Petite Giraffes are real using this website. http://www.petitelapgiraffe.com/ She would sit there for literally HOURS watching the "webcam" LMAO.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
HAHAHAHA that one is awesome too, yeah that petite lap giraffe website has been around forever, I can't believe people still fall for it. I guess that just goes to show how awesome people are.

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Minny and St Louis were always far more fierce rivalries than Detroit ever was. Must have been before your time.

As RK said Minnesota WAS the rivalry. It's why they needed to go back to divisional playoffs.

Back in the day Detroit's franchise was horrible. Then they drafted Yzerman and everything changed.

Very similar here once we drafted Toews. It is no coincidence.