My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
So Todd is his dispatcher?
In a way, yes. Another thing I'm guessing is that he and Todd have never been in the same room together.

I have a theory. Brace yourselve!

charlie.jpg
'Bus Simulator 2021' is free on Prime Gaming this month. I googled it and apparently there's a multiplayer. So, a random ToddMCSHAY username joined the game, Daniel got confused by a ToddMCSHAY giving him dispatch instructions and boom, 'working together'.

SOLVED IT.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Todd McShay and I work together...

I'm sure we have different standards when it comes to be able to say you work with someone.

Me I would say at the least he reads your stuff and gives you pointers, you on the other hand probably means that Todd has a restraining order against you.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I'm sure we have different standards when it comes to be able to say you work with someone.

Me I would say at the least he reads your stuff and gives you pointers, you on the other hand probably means that Todd has a restraining order against you.
I wonder how many people in this country are named Todd McShay...

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

I actually like Matt Miller but I saw this come across my Twitter timeline and had to share.
Again, you’re talking about 21-24 year olds and the people who make these proclamations about draft prospects always kills me. The Athletic just had an article that has two Econ professors saying that teams should always trade down. The theory being the more picks you have, the more chances you have.

It’s not math, it’s psychology.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
This press conference lead to one of the funniest Boers and Bernstein segments I’ve ever heard. Almost drove off the road I was laughing so hard.
There is the whole 1 hour press conference on the Tube...at the time this was the most hilarious intro for a new head coach. It was like Idiocracy meets Coach Speak.

The latter fart clip was the icing on the cake