My gut feeling is this is a shitty draft class

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Lol I was a featured columnist on Bleacher Report for two years before Turner Network came in bought them and fired everyone. When you're a featured columnist you get a few more privileges than the fanboy writers. There were 4 Chicago Bears featured columnists at the time and I was fortunate to be one of them. No it didn't mean much as compared to writing for the Sun Times Tribune etc etc but it did teach me a lot.
On a subject other than football or journalism I take it.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Ryan deserves to get in, Eli gets in because the rings and name but Rivers gets fucked despite being better than Eli
In an arrow when it is quarterbacks who win football games, Philip Rivers had a remarkable ability to not win a game. He could put up stats, but he couldn’t win it when it mattered. The only time he had a good record was when he had Lebanon Tomlinson doing all the work

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Drew Hill?
Haywood Jeffries?
Chris Carter?
Jake Reed?
The Rocket Ishmael?
Chris Warren?
Joey Galloway?

Zero help, huh? It's as if you just type nonsense amd hope no one calls you out on your ignorance. You don't have shit on "blog boy"
No help dude. Moon basically threw the ball 50 yards and sprinted to catch it

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You know it's funny when people share articles from experts on other websites that know less about the Chicago Bears than half the people on this board.
As opposed to a certain someone who starts threads that try to give off the impression of importance?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Woulda been blogging on CCS if it werent for rivers special talents
Hey now, Jordan Sigler blogs for CCS. I'm proud that he is working on his craft here, and hope that he finds success as a writer.

He is pretty nice too. Ever reach out to him via message to follow up on some of his writing? Genuinely eager to improve his craft.