My gut feeling is this is a shitty draft class

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow guys, fatboi posted a few articles on CCS and now knows the ins and outs of journalism!
Lol I was a featured columnist on Bleacher Report for two years before Turner Network came in bought them and fired everyone. When you're a featured columnist you get a few more privileges than the fanboy writers. There were 4 Chicago Bears featured columnists at the time and I was fortunate to be one of them. No it didn't mean much as compared to writing for the Sun Times Tribune etc etc but it did teach me a lot.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Lol I was a featured columnist on Bleacher Report for two years before Turner Network came in bought them and fired everyone. When you're a featured columnist you get a few more privileges than the fanboy writers. There were 4 Chicago Bears featured columnists at the time and I was fortunate to be one of them. No it didn't mean much as compared to writing for the Sun Times Tribune etc etc but it did teach me a lot.

No one cares

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Do you know how to work a Fast Forward button? An actual football game has maybe 20 minutes of actual playing time. [Note, spelling corrections are not original to the post]
Sure, I do not doubt that. It's the math that I have a problem with. Supposing you have a job and sleep the right amount, you have eight hours left in the day. Three games an hour, eight hours a day, seven days. Let's assume a few minutes here and there are available for other needs.

That's a lot of games in a week. Congrats. At the same time, that seems quite average for common people that watch college football.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Sure, I do not doubt that. It's the math that I have a problem with. Supposing you have a job and sleep the right amount, you have eight hours left in the day. Three games an hour, eight hours a day, seven days. Let's assume a few minutes here and there are available for other needs.

That's a lot of games in a week. Congrats. At the same time, that seems quite average for common people that watch college football.

He forces his children to do all the housework for him so he can eat burger king and post on CCS all day

In reality he barely watches football and spends most of his time brainlessly browsing bleacher report and other shit fan blogs.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Are you guys going to spend another day screaming at me for my difference of opinion again?

Is it only acceptable to have one opinion on this board and it better be the happy vibrant opinion that everyone else has?

Y'all assume I don't watch any games and yet I have a YouTubeTV library full of college football games.

I've probably watched more college football in the last week than you've watched in the past 5 years.
with the are

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
He forces his children to do all the housework for him so he can eat burger king and post on CCS all day

In reality he barely watches football and spends most of his time brainlessly browsing bleacher report and other shit fan blogs.
He has children?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Are you guys going to spend another day screaming at me for my difference of opinion again?

Is it only acceptable to have one opinion on this board and it better be the happy vibrant opinion that everyone else has?

Y'all assume I don't watch any games and yet I have a YouTubeTV library full of college football games.

I've probably watched more college football in the last week than you've watched in the past 5 years.

Congrats on successfully operating the 'record' feature on YouTube TV. Really didn't think you had that in you! Truly an amazing accomplishment!

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
You think he's being paid by CBS Sports? Buddy if you think writers are paid for their work I've got some beach front property in Yuma Arizona I think you'd be interested in.

The number of writers that are actually getting paid are probably 1 percent of the writers online. Most sites are aggregating SEO content in the hopes of generating clicks.

One guy starts a blog and if he generates enough content they gain interest from a bigger aggregator and they offer to feature them on their site. It's the Bleacher Report model.

You sound a little bitter that he actually gets paid for his articles on CBS and you get joked for yours on CCS

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You sound a little bitter that he actually gets paid for his articles on CBS and you get joked for yours on CCS
There's nothing to be bitter about it's the way of writing these days. There's no real journalism done just constant aggregation of someone else's opinion.

You're just dumb enough to believe that someone else's opinion is actual journalism.

Why do you think ESPN the magazine the sporting news is dead why do you think Sports Illustrated is dead? No one subscribes to magazines newspapers and there's no money to pay anyone.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
There's nothing to be bitter about it's the way of writing these days. There's no real journalism done just constant aggregation of someone else's opinion.

You're just dumb enough to believe that someone else's opinion is actual journalism.

Why do you think ESPN the magazine the sporting news is dead why do you think Sports Illustrated is dead? No one subscribes to magazines newspapers and there's no money to pay anyone.

I agree, what you do is not journalism

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
A guy who has failed at Bears blogging and podcasting a dozen times the past 20 years. Listen to him!
I wonder if his next blog is going to be expounding on his gut opinion of journalism being a shitty class.

Whilst going on and on about his failure with Bleacher Report

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I wonder if his next blog is going to be expounding on his gut opinion of journalism being a shitty class.

Whilst going on and on about his failure with Bleacher Report
He has a hard drive filled to the brim with journalism coursework.

He has probably spent more time in journalism class in the past week than you have in the past five years.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

jan.png

you ever going to give the parameters for what would justify Darnell Wrights draft spot? you keep avoiding answering this despite my repeated polite askings

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's one of the best, deepest WR classes I've ever seen. I have like 15-20 guys that I like. Really wish we had our 2nd round pick. But even in the third there are some great WRs.