Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It doesn't matter if you have an All Pro offensive lineman against him you still have to double team that guy. One on one you might win 90% of the battles but that 1 out of 10 could be a disaster. Daniels did a great job tonight, against what looks to be a future HOF player.
Oh Daniels played great. Just was pointing out he had help and his help should get credited as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
James Daniels is GOAT

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh Daniels played great. Just was pointing out he had help and his help should get credited as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

True about that. Donald has been double and triple teamed all year and still has 16.5 sacks. The entire o-line did a great job tonight.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Was there a point where the broadcast showed hicks vomiting? I was at a bar and 4 white russians into the game :)
I didnt see that. Sure you weren't looking in the bar bathroom mirror at the time?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
James Fucking Daniels.

Aaron Donald was neutralized.

I have to disagree. The Bears would have probably been better off taking sacks rather than have Trubisky throwing it. I’m gonna go with Leonard Floyd in this game for shutting down the outside zone (stretch run play), putting all the pressure on Jared Goff. And Goff was who we thought he was when everything wasn’t going absolutely perfect for him, a very limited QB.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Roquan was all over the place yesterday. He’s getting better every week

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Daniels, Smith, Goldman, Floyd, Mack, Howard, Fuller, McManis, Howard and Cohen all played outstanding games. Prince did too. He should have had a hat trick.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Fans at Soldier Field deserve some credit, I honestly can't think of more than just one or two times where the crowd wasn't going nuts everytime the Rams were on the field. Wish I could've been there for that, that atmosphere must've been something special. The crowd definitely played a part in last nights win.

Player of the game: Floyd, dude was playing his heart out and was making a name for himself out there tonight.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I have to disagree. The Bears would have probably been better off taking sacks rather than have Trubisky throwing it. I’m gonna go with Leonard Floyd in this game for shutting down the outside zone (stretch run play), putting all the pressure on Jared Goff. And Goff was who we thought he was when everything wasn’t going absolutely perfect for him, a very limited QB.

Disagree with what? He was neutralized all day. Taking sacks gives opportunities for fumbles. I'd rather throw a pick while giving the WR a chance then taking sacks all day. Also, i know it gets scrappy when the ball is on the ground, but Mack got absolutely gangraped on that fumble he caused.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Disagree with what? He was neutralized all day. Taking sacks gives opportunities for fumbles. I'd rather throw a pick while giving the WR a chance then taking sacks all day. Also, i know it gets scrappy when the ball is on the ground, but Mack got absolutely gangraped on that fumble he caused.

I’m pretty sure he’s kidding.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Too early and hungover to distinguish sarcasm.

By the way, there were two Bear fans from Tennessee sitting behind me last night. Boy, did they pick a great game to come and see in Chicago.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
True about that. Donald has been double and triple teamed all year and still has 16.5 sacks. The entire o-line did a great job tonight.

I'm thinking Donald has benifited from an offense that is forcing other teams into throwing the ball to either keep up or come back, making them one dimensional. Last night, you saw what he looked like when he couldn't just pin his ears back and rush the passer.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
By the way, there were two Bear fans from Tennessee sitting behind me last night. Boy, did they pick a great game to come and see in Chicago.

Lucky them, and you. I was stuck watching it in TN with 2 feet of snow outside.