My weekly video telling Giants fans they suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AKIie3xRYM]YouTube - Bears vs. NY Giants It's more than just the Players.[/ame]

This video is directed at the Giants fanbase that makes videos like I do. But looking past all the making fun of people on here, does anyone argee with me? Isn't the Bears Coaching Staff coming together and really showing up in these 3 games? Alot of people still want Lovie gone...but I'm thinking it's probley the best thing to do is to keep this group together as long as we can.

He has 1 year left after this season.....but if he takes us to the Playoffs again, do the Bears offer him a contract extention? Or do you let him play out next years contract and cross your fingers that after a successfull season he doesn't just let the contract play out and bail out to Dallas.

Please post your comments and tell me what you think.

Veritas

Liked Posts:
I could not even finish watching that. It is just you heavily buzzed mindlessly rambling untrue statements or obvious points about the game. I only watched the first 4 minuets and it felt like I wasted 30 minuets of my life. Make a good original point about the game and be concise about it. No need to be an idiot representing the greatest Franchise in NFL History.

I don't mean to come off as an abrasive jerk but if you're going to take the time to make a video about the game bring something to the table other than poor editing please.

Having said that it is great to have another Bears fan on the forum, welcome. Hopefully you take some criticism and improve your videos as we move forward in the season.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
Well to tell you the honest truth this isn't my vlog that I normally do. This is intended for people the represent other NFL franchises on youtube. And alot of people actually get a kick out of some of the videos I put together.

That type of response is exactly why I put the statement that I did at the bottom of my video. Rush, Xfactor and a bunch of the other people on here always respond to my videos. Please read everything before you make a comment like that on my posting. This is not the CBMB....let's keep it that way. There are much better fans here.

At least thanks for the moment of your time.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Please read everything before you make a comment like that on my posting.

I read this part just fine:

Please post your comments and tell me what you think.

So that's what I'm gonna do. I lasted about 30 seconds longer than Veritas, right up to the point where you "dedicated" the video to other YouTube meatballs that happen to like the Giants. You seem to be the epitome of the mouth-breathing fan that many people have come to loathe: you wear your sobriety level (or lack thereof) as some sort of badge of honor that you think endears you to those fans like you, you arbitrarily call out the fans of other team for no apparent reason, and in doing so, you display a clear lack of knowledge about the current game of football.

Four minutes and thirty seconds into your video, I had yet to hear one valid, intriguing assertion about either the Bears or the Giants, and you even went so far as to state that the difference-maker will not have to do with the talent on the field or the players.....then immediately stated that the Bears are better talent-wise...with absolutely nothing said to back up either one of those statements.

You do both yourself and Bears fans as a whole a disservice by making and posting videos like this, because now we all look like a bunch of know-nothing buffoons that stumble over our own thoughts.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I read this part just fine:

So that's what I'm gonna do. I lasted about 30 seconds longer than Veritas, right up to the point where you "dedicated" the video to other YouTube meatballs that happen to like the Giants. You seem to be the epitome of the mouth-breathing fan that many people have come to loathe: you wear your sobriety level (or lack thereof) as some sort of badge of honor that you think endears you to those fans like you, you arbitrarily call out the fans of other team for no apparent reason, and in doing so, you display a clear lack of knowledge about the current game of football.

Four minutes and thirty seconds into your video, I had yet to hear one valid, intriguing assertion about either the Bears or the Giants, and you even went so far as to state that the difference-maker will not have to do with the talent on the field or the players.....then immediately stated that the Bears are better talent-wise...with absolutely nothing said to back up either one of those statements.

You do both yourself and Bears fans as a whole a disservice by making and posting videos like this, because now we all look like a bunch of know-nothing buffoons that stumble over our own thoughts.

Check out his other stuff, lefty...Drunkn messes around, but he knows his stuff.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
You guys are looking into it too much. The videos are supposed to be like old WWF wrestler promos. That is the philosophy behind youtube trashtalking.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Drunkn, keep being you big cat....

Lefty

Liked Posts:
You guys are looking into it too much. The videos are supposed to be like old WWF wrestler promos. That is the philosophy behind youtube trashtalking.

Then make people aware of that caveat. Going to a sports message board and posting a thread entitled "My weekly video telling Giants fans they suck" and not indicating at all the context in which the video was made makes this look like any of the thousands of meatball sports fan videos already on YouTube.

And regardless of what the context of the video is supposed to be, asking for comments/impressions and then having to come back and explain (or have others explain) what the video was really supposed to be means that 1) you should have done a better job explaining yourself and perhaps not directly asked for comments and 2) perhaps it's a stupid idea in the first place, for all the reasons I mentioned in my OP in this thread (General Meatballness, et al.).

But ok, let's go with the "wrestling promo" context: in that regards, the video still sucks. The delivery was terrible (random pauses either from forgetting the script or fumbling over one's own thoughts), there was no over-the-top characterization (face or heel), and it went on for more than 5 goddammed minutes.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Then make people aware of that caveat. Going to a sports message board and posting a thread entitled "My weekly video telling Giants fans they suck" and not indicating at all the context in which the video was made makes this look like any of the thousands of meatball sports fan videos already on YouTube.

And regardless of what the context of the video is supposed to be, asking for comments/impressions and then having to come back and explain (or have others explain) what the video was really supposed to be means that 1) you should have done a better job explaining yourself and perhaps not directly asked for comments and 2) perhaps it's a stupid idea in the first place, for all the reasons I mentioned in my OP in this thread (General Meatballness, et al.).

But ok, let's go with the "wrestling promo" context: in that regards, the video still sucks. The delivery was terrible (random pauses either from forgetting the script or fumbling over one's own thoughts), there was no over-the-top characterization (face or heel), and it went on for more than 5 goddammed minutes.

Damn dude...you are more negative than my clinically depressed aunt. Get checked, and chill out.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
Lefty, Ok...so you want to chop up my posting and make it look like I'm asking for your opinion on my video. Read the fucking thing! I said look past the crazyness of my video intended for youtube and tell me your thoughts of our coaching staff!

Idiots like you are the reason I don't spend more time commenting on message boards. You get ALOT of people that know what the hell they are talking about, then you run across the few individuals that want to make a negative comment about everything Except the question in hand. You are a clear example of the kind of person I'd love to reach into my computer and choke.

Now....without voicing your opinion on the production of my video editing skills...let's answer the question at hand and fucking tell me what you think about the coaching staff production so far this season and what the hell the organization should do at the end of the season if they continue to be successful?

And in my own oppinion.....that picture of Boers reflexs you perfectly. You too voice your opinion like a complete idiot.

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Well, if it is supposed to be in the vain of a wrestling promo - is it supposed to be a parody of bad ones? I mean, it is not Shockmaster bad - but it certainly isn't the best.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Lefty, Ok...so you want to chop up my posting and make it look like I'm asking for your opinion on my video.

No, you said "Please post your comments and tell me what you think." in the same post in which you included a video of you calling Giants fans out, in a thread called "look at my Special person fucking mouth-breathing meatball ass be a fucking worthless piece of mouth-breathing shit on YouTube", or something like that. Then you get all pissy when people respond to your video, after you asked them to post their comments? Give me a break.

Also, if you're decidedly not looking for comments on your video, why did you thank the post from Uncle Meatball above mine which responded directly to your video? Why have you not yelled at him to respond to only what you want him to?

Read the fucking thing!

I did, and this marks the second time I have personally had to show you what you said and explain to you exactly what those words and phrases mean.

I said look past the crazyness of my video intended for youtube and tell me your thoughts of our coaching staff!

I'm done explaining your own words to you. Go back and look at your OP, you buffoon, there were no caveats given of any kind regarding the comments (I know I have to emphasize that: you did not give us a specific prompt for comments besides asking for them).

Idiots like you are the reason I don't spend more time commenting on message boards.

Well that, or the fact that you have a hard time figuring out how to get the keyboard to work. I'm going with the latter.

You get ALOT of people that know what the hell they are talking about,

You decidedly don't. You posted a video to a message board not to discuss how the Giants' secondary matches up against the Bears' wide-outs or anything like that, but rather to "get drunk" and "tell Giants fans they suck". Yeah, you totally know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

then you run across the few individuals that want to make a negative comment about everything Except the question in hand.

You asked for the comments and gave us no contextual hints whatsoever! Jesus Christ you fucking dip-shit do you even read your own posts?

You are a clear example of the kind of person I'd love to reach into my computer and choke.

:rofl:

Now....without voicing your opinion on the production of my video editing skills...

...which you asked for.

let's answer the question at hand and fucking tell me what you think about the coaching staff production so far this season and what the hell the organization should do at the end of the season if they continue to be successful?

What do you mean "successful"? I don't count "winning games by the hair of one's chin" as success, at least with regards to evaluating a coaching staff. It looks as though we can finally proclaim Chris Williams to suck at football, and that to me means that regardless of what happens this season, Angelo needs to be shown the door.

As for Lovie, he hasn't been that successful, either. It looks like he is getting blitz happy again, and leaving the secondary without help is bad enough, but with that secondary being the Bears secondary, it's made all the more worse. What's more, those same blitz and rush schemes are wholly ineffective, and while Lovie used to be able to hide under the badness of his personnel, he's running out of excuses with Julius Peppers on the roster now.

So if they continue to win ugly like they have been doing, I don't think my opinion would be any different than the one had they come out of the gates 0-3 and looked pitiful (and keep in mind, they have looked pitiful in certain phases of the game this season).

And in my own oppinion.....that picture of Boers reflexs you perfectly. You too voice your opinion like a complete idiot.

Wow, a complete joke of a meatball that doesn't like B&B, this is a first. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Veritas

Liked Posts:
Lefty I normally agree with the points you make but you seriously need to learn to shut the fuck up from time to time. If anyone disagrees with you then you take it personal and go on these long rants that frankly no one but yourself gives a shit about. I am sure you have been around enough Chicago sports fans by now to know that if you are going to point out every moronic statement made in this city you're just wasting your own time. Make your point and then leave it alone, no need to counter argue every post that disagrees with you. You come off as a satirist jerk-off most of the time.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Lefty I normally agree with the points you make but you seriously need to learn to shut the fuck up from time to time. If anyone disagrees with you then you take it personal and go on these long rants that frankly no one but yourself gives a shit about. I am sure you have been around enough Chicago sports fans by now to know that if you are going to point out every moronic statement made in this city you're just wasting your own time. Make your point and then leave it alone, no need to counter argue every post that disagrees with you. You come off as a satirist jerk-off most of the time.

:rolleyes:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
It's not his fault that he's the meatball that he hates.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
You are a meatball. You hate meatballs.

Makes complete sense to me.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
And don't waste my time with a "lol u make long-winded posts on a message board, so you're just as much of a meatball" response (even though I know that kind of retort is way too advanced for your mental capacity). You made a statement about me, now explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.