My weekly video telling Giants fans they suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

Lefty

Liked Posts:
I was simply telling him a way to not get into a fight with you and so this thread doesnt have to be 6 pages of you and him going back and forth. All you seem to do on this forum is start fights with every single person you disagree with. It'd be fine if you simply disagreed or refuted someone..but instead you refute them and then bait them into fighting with you because you feel some need to attack and insult everyone personally that you disagree with.

They need it, more often than not.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I'll take a smiley over a multi-quote fest any day of the week.

stormbolter73

Liked Posts:
I found your video about as annoying as the rest of this thread, which inevitably degenetrated into angry rants and name calling (It is the internet after all.) I don't care for a whole lot of sports trash talk so "fake" trash talk doesn't do it for me. FOr what it is, it may be the "Laurence of Arabia" of trash talk vids for all I know, so good on ya.

As for the Bears coaching staff, I can't profess to be an expert as I am not a Bears fan but it seems to reflect the makeup of the team well. Decent talent but with glaring holes that seem to undermine the whole of the product.

And thus I expose myself to get flamed :shot:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.