Nagy going after Toub??

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
coordinators are coordinators to my knowledge.. I am not sure if they could do the assistant HC title if that would count.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
so his point is that would not be a lateral move and KC could not block it, but I don't think it is a "tier above" I think it is the same. they are both coordinators, but I don't know for sure.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Teams can block anything unless it is for a HC hire......that is why Filippo was blocked from interviewing as a OC last year.....

Or a position in which you have control of the roster, Like a GM.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I'm trying to remember the circumstances when he was w/ philly, he came here to be ST coordinator, his contract was probably up, but he stayed for a good long while, then joined Reid back in KC...I would be surprised if he moved as he doesn't seem to like to jump around..

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm trying to remember the circumstances when he was w/ philly, he came here to be ST coordinator, his contract was probably up, but he stayed for a good long while, then joined Reid back in KC...I would be surprised if he moved as he doesn't seem to like to jump around..

the Bears allowed him to leave his contract after Lovie was released.....

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
so his point is that would not be a lateral move and KC could not block it, but I don't think it is a "tier above" I think it is the same. they are both coordinators, but I don't know for sure.

All are Coordinators, so yes they could block it, the only opportunity that a team is not able to block is HC.

Even a QB Coach can be blocked from taking an interview for a OC position, even though it is a promotion, HOWEVER, most teams do not block "promotions". It is common courtesy, but if a team was considering the QB Coach to fill the OC position, I guess the dick move would be to block all other OC opportunities. Again, if it is a promotion, most teams will not block even though they have a right to.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
You are either a Assistant Coach or Head Coach. Under contract a team can block you from a lateral move to Assistant Coach but not Head Coach.

I believe you can make a Coordinator Assistant Head Coach/Coordinator and that counts as an unblockable promotion.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
We are so on the same page right now. :hi5:

88aa01c414a0025477b377a0628f772b.gif

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
TWO TIERS OF COACHING STAFFS: a coach is either the Head Coach or he is an Assistant Coach, regardless of what title a team may give it's coaches. The League office only recognizes Head Coach or Assistant coach when it enforces the Anti-Tampering Rules.