Nagy going after Toub??

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
All are Coordinators, so yes they could block it, the only opportunity that a team is not able to block is HC.

Even a QB Coach can be blocked from taking an interview for a OC position, even though it is a promotion, HOWEVER, most teams do not block "promotions". It is common courtesy, but if a team was considering the QB Coach to fill the OC position, I guess the dick move would be to block all other OC opportunities. Again, if it is a promotion, most teams will not block even though they have a right to.

Eagles are a bunch of dicks.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
TWO TIERS OF COACHING STAFFS: a coach is either the Head Coach or he is an Assistant Coach, regardless of what title a team may give it's coaches. The League office only recognizes Head Coach or Assistant coach when it enforces the Anti-Tampering Rules.

Exactly^^^

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
TWO TIERS OF COACHING STAFFS: a coach is either the Head Coach or he is an Assistant Coach, regardless of what title a team may give it's coaches. The League office only recognizes Head Coach or Assistant coach when it enforces the Anti-Tampering Rules.

How about bring Toub over as a part owner (1/100000000000000000000000000000000000000 percent share of the team)?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After reading the title...

tenor.gif

After reading the OP...

tenor.gif

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Wasn’t there a Reid rule about his staff becoming head coaches and not poaching his current staff?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
so I have followed one of the sportsmockery guys on twitter and I really feel like it's mostly clickbait. They never have a real scoop and every article is strictly hypotheticals...they should call it jounralismmockery

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
so I have followed one of the sportsmockery guys on twitter and I really feel like it's mostly clickbait. They never have a real scoop and every article is strictly hypotheticals...they should call it jounralismmockery

He%2527s_right_you_know%255B1%255D.jpg

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
and their resident drunk guy at a bar making shit up that he thinks sounds good,
By
Erik Lambert

He makes LaConfora and Greg Gabriel look like pillars of journalism
Nothing produced by that weasel is fit for consumption unless you want to be as full of shit as he is.

This is the article he produced just hours before the Nagy signing.
'Chicago Bears Coaching Search Has Narrowed To Two Names'
as in McDaniels and Defilippo

As for his contacts:
A source reached out to me with the latest information available.

“BEARS AND (JOSH) MCDANIELS TALKS ADVANCING. PACE HAS ZEROED IN ON MCDANIELS FROM THE START AND HAS MADE HIM HIS TOP TARGET AND THAT HASN’T AND WON’T CHANGE."

He's either completely full of shit, his taint is his contact or has guys in the know pranking him to see just how gullible he is.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes it's sportsmockery but it sure sounds good. If we can get Toub back as our special teams coordinator or even some of us talked about making him our OC since Nagy is calling plays which could help his resume for eventually getting a HC job then that would be big for the Bears. According to this article it would be for the ST position which is fine by me.

Unless Toub gets the Indy gig, I think the window on him becoming a HC is closing rapidly. He is 60 years old. This, to me, is why making him an OC is pointless. He is the greatest Special Teams coach in the league. It's his niche. Using him in any other capacity is a waste of his talent.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......more sportsmockery

you should quote CCS instead....I brought this up two days ago.....scooped
Sportsmockery literally uses CCS as a source. They copied my post before as well. It's ludicrous.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Nothing produced by that weasel is fit for consumption unless you want to be as full of shit as he is.

This is the article he produced just hours before the Nagy signing.
'Chicago Bears Coaching Search Has Narrowed To Two Names'
as in McDaniels and Defilippo

As for his contacts:
A source reached out to me with the latest information available.

“BEARS AND (JOSH) MCDANIELS TALKS ADVANCING. PACE HAS ZEROED IN ON MCDANIELS FROM THE START AND HAS MADE HIM HIS TOP TARGET AND THAT HASN’T AND WON’T CHANGE."

He's either completely full of shit, his taint is his contact or has guys in the know pranking him to see just how gullible he is.

Not that i don't agree with you about sportsmockery but i'm pretty sure everyone thought it was gonna be Flip and nobody saw the Nagy move especially after the Chiefs vs Titans game. His name fell off the map after that game.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sports Mockery really should be in the title.

Lambert takes whatever is trending on Twitter at the time or what an expert might tease and runs with it as a "source"

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
I agree that losing D Toub was a huge step down. Rogers STs were just plain bad. They stunk under Fox, Rogers.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not that i don't agree with you about sportsmockery but i'm pretty sure everyone thought it was gonna be Flip and nobody saw the Nagy move especially after the Chiefs vs Titans game. His name fell off the map after that game.

WTF. So his source is now a dart board and that's OK? Taint my idea of reporting.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
The fucking name has "mockery" in it. Bears fans are truly the dumbest in the nfl.