Nagy has to be gone after tonight

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I could see it happening because of the new rules this year - but not until the last 2 games of the season.

However, if the McCaskeys wanted to send a message of the inevitable?

Its not Nagy who should go after this game.

It's PACE.

And then get in your guy BEFORE (if league rules allow) you fire Nagy before the last 2 games of the season, so that guy can be the guy looking for the new coach.

Pace has to go. He’s been terrible. If this move isn’t made the Bears are doomed during Fields years.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
the only thing to hope for if Nagy sticks until the end of the season is that Pace is gone as well.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
We are a 1-8 in our last 9 games with our lone win against the Lions. I'm notsurr why we continue to be tortued week after week. It's complete BS and there is no reason for it.

Reactions: DC

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
His face on a close up right before that final TD play, he looked like a guy that knows he's toast. Everyone and their mother know he needs to be fired...why is George stringing it out? Just get it over with now and start the process of hopefully finding a good coach. They can have one of the lower coaches take on 'coaching' duties for a few weeks.

A lot of the Bears players are probably gonna be half assing the final three games anyways.

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
Nagy is by far the worst coach in the NFL. The second he drafted that kid from The Ohio State University i knew this season toast. Let him ride it out, get out draft pick them gut the team for parts and rebuild back better.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Why does Damiere Byrd even on the field? Has he ever done anything positive for them?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Why does Damiere Byrd even on the field? Has he ever done anything positive for them?
Amazing that the Patriots were able to get anything out of him last year. Tells you how great their coaches are. He doesn't look like an NFL player.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
The 4th & 1 field goal set the tone for the game. Coward needed to go for it there.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Collaboration at its finest