Nagy has to be gone after tonight

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
They could get a president of football ops in place, mid season for fucks sake and begin the eval process. They didn't. I sure as fuck hope they don't go into 2022 status quo.
Your hopes will be crushed.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Don't be a bitch.
When have they been good? Since the 90’s it’s the same old shit. They get lucky and get an easy schedule and fluke for a year.

Last edited:

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Especially after admitting he called plays again

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nagy called the game....said it in presser. Hence running shit, they never have practiced
It’s crazy that a NFL coach would set his team up to fail as much as Nagy. Hey guys we are going work on this in practice, but come game time fuck we gonna do something different. Be happy when this moron is gone

Romo27

Liked Posts:
They’re all pussies and cowards.
Nagy too chickenshit to hold players accountable.
Pace too chickenshit to hold Nagy accountable, or face the fans.
George too cowardly to do the right thing and get rid of a bad coach and GM.

you watch, on black Monday they’ll finally get around to firing this idiot, but it will be a “mutually agreed to“ separation. Clusterfuck, top to bottom…
Right. He'll get the Stan Bowman "I've decided to step aside" treatment.

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
That 4th and 1 call in the red zone was the turning point in the game to me. That pitiful play call by Nagy was a disgrace to play calling and an offense that is forced to run that play in that situation is doomed, regardless of anything else.

And it illuminated the position the Bears are putting Fields in by having Nagy run this team.

Sure, Fields is holding on to the ball way too long and he has not yet discovered how to throw the ball away but more importantly, just like this front office couldn't adjust to the context of the situation when that stupid ass rumor about Nagy being told he was going to be fired AFTER the next football game (who in their right mind even for a second believes that could even happen?), this owner can't understand the context of where we find ourselves now.

We have been playing Russian roulette with this kid's future every week Nagy stays on as coach.

Simply put, fuck you George McCaskey for being the utter football imbecile you are.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
I think a good head coach could turn this team around pretty quick. Right now we'd just have to adopt a run philosophy. If we get a play action/ running game, I think we'd be in the playoffs.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think a good head coach could turn this team around pretty quick. Right now we'd just have to adopt a run philosophy. If we get a play action/ running game, I think we'd be in the playoffs.
you're dreaming, do you really think this team could go on 60 and 70 yard drives running the ball without commiting 1 or 2 holding penalty's that put them behind the sticks

Ernie54

Liked Posts:
Don’t really see the point of firing him now. Solves nothing other than could make a top coach pick another job. Keep him on as a puppet and force the play calling to whoever you want and dictate who sits and who plays.
Unless you think someone on the staff is worthy of a look for being a HC Which I don’t see. He is gone after the season, no doubt. Fans will continue to watch and pay no matter what. I’d like to see all the young guys play the rest of the way. The defense played great tonight including guys stashed on the practice squad that should have been playing it looks like.
Shameful that it took covid to get some of these guys on the field.