Nagy losing his team?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Nagy will just call Patterson up the middle of the locker room and he will gain everyone's confidence again

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nagy is a shit play caller.

If the Bears make us wait for him to be a shit leader before he is removed we have a long run of 7-9 coming up before that happens.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Nagy is a shit play caller.

If the Bears make us wait for him to be a shit leader before he is removed we have a long run of 7-9 coming up before that happens.

And i'll be watching my boy R.Pace make his decision to go down with his ship. He has to step in, no matter how much he wants to stand by and hope Nagy gets his shit together, and at the very least force him to give up play calling doodies, but for me i want Nagy gone altogether. I'm done with Nagy and have been since not too far into last season.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I know. I don’t think Nagy is good.

Just pointing out the double standard of “cunting”on this board.

msadows has self appointed as the official arbiter of what we can and cannot be positive about.

I like how you look for any small thing to whine about that he posts. I think you had 3 whiny responses for one post. But you try and act like it’s all on him. It’s obvious he gets under your skin and you’re this immature dude who doesn’t like him so you nitpick every little thing he says and try to jump on him. Because you want to get other people to pile on him. It’s pretty sad and pathetic.

OH MY GOD HE SAID THIS!!!! IM SO OFFENDED!!!! EVERYBODY GET HIM!!!

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
And what’s even more sad and pathetic about it is that he’s an easy target. Which is no doubt part of the reason why you go after him. Because you’re sad like that. You know you’ll get support if you start trashing him because a lot of people don’tlike him. So you look for any little thing to cry about that he posts. Then you’re like “c’mon everybody, let’s get him.” It’s really transparent and pitiful. And it probably says a lot about you as a person.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
And now you can do that thing where you claim I’m whining about you’re whining and try and turn it on me. The reality is that I’ve never responded once to you though. And I don’t come here holding personal vendettas. I guarantee you we go through your post history and we can find history of you doing this very thing with this very poster. It’s a pattern. It’s not some one time thing.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
And now you can do that thing where you claim I’m whining about you’re whining and try and turn it on me. The reality is that I’ve never responded once to you though. And I don’t come here holding personal vendettas. I guarantee you we go through your post history and we can find history of you doing this very thing with this very poster. It’s a pattern. It’s not some one time thing.
And what’s even more sad and pathetic about it is that he’s an easy target. Which is no doubt part of the reason why you go after him. Because you’re sad like that. You know you’ll get support if you start trashing him because a lot of people don’tlike him. So you look for any little thing to cry about that he posts. Then you’re like “c’mon everybody, let’s get him.” It’s really transparent and pitiful. And it probably says a lot about you as a person.
I like how you look for any small thing to whine about that he posts. I think you had 3 whiny responses for one post. But you try and act like it’s all on him. It’s obvious he gets under your skin and you’re this immature dude who doesn’t like him so you nitpick every little thing he says and try to jump on him. Because you want to get other people to pile on him. It’s pretty sad and pathetic.

OH MY GOD HE SAID THIS!!!! IM SO OFFENDED!!!! EVERYBODY GET HIM!!!

You seem upset.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
True News?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
After today - yeah I think there is a good chance hes losing the team. They could afford to lose these 3 games - they couldnt afford to get smoked out of the room in 2/3 of them. If the team loses against MIN next week then season goes into freefall.