Nagy on Parkey: "It was just one of those days"

Liked Posts:
No coach, it's his second poor game so far.

Other things he said: "It certainly wasn't amusing" and "we're not going to go for two everytime and we're going to kick field goals."

I know because of the contract he can't say what he wants to say but damn.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He left out the word "another".

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
In two games against two different teams the lions have had the benefit of two separate kickers having a meltdown. What are the odds? Or, what are they doing?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Parkey sucks. Nagy is never going to be confident when trotting him out there. Was fine today because we were winning, but next time the Bears might not be so lucky.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It means nothing what he said.

First of all, he wouldn't even make the decision to cut Parkey. Pace would. 2nd, he isn't going to throw him under the bus during a live interview. What do you want him to say, "that idiot is done! Fucking done. He is cut and never allowed back in Chicago again!"

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Coach speak-- what free agents are left on the market?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
JsMiNrc.png

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Fans just need to move the target in the stands over and he'll be fine.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Lol....who the hell does Nagy think he is.

Guess what Matt...when your kicker misses 4 chipshot kicks at home...."there's a CHANCE".

"Zero chance". Lol...give us a break Matt.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol....who the hell does Nagy think he is.

Guess what Matt...when your kicker missed 4 chipshot kicks at home...."there's a CHANCE".

"Zero chance". Lol...give us a break Matt.

Hey, try not being so mad all the time. The Bears won and we don't need you suffering from hypertension.

Just

R-E-L-A-X

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I didn’t realize Nagy gave parkey that contract and is just able to cut whoever he wants with final authority. Good to know

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
When asked if he'll bring in other kickers this week he said "there's zero chance of that"

Here is Samuel L. Jackson doing his Nagy impression giving Parkey a vote of confidence:

[video=youtube;Hhc_Xgz0-rc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhc_Xgz0-rc[/video]

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
This is strike one on Nagy for me. There's zero reason to keep the kicker position as is.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
This is what Cody Parkey watches in film session...
[video=youtube_share;-6Txtlk4Nok]https://youtu.be/-6Txtlk4Nok[/video]

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I actually listened to Parkey's response to a reporter and the son of a bitch actually said "I trust in my lord and savior Jesus Christ that I won't miss"

Bitch, how about you stop relying on deities to make field goals for you. Fuckin bible thumpers.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I actually listened to Parkey's response to a reporter and the son of a bitch actually said "I trust in my lord and savior Jesus Christ that I won't miss"

Bitch, how about you stop relying on deities to make field goals for you. Fuckin bible thumpers.

I legit lol'ed at "deities".

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

Trusting in your religion is fine. Believing your religion has anything to do with a fucking game is ridiculous. You can thank your gods for giving you your physical gifts or staying healthy, but relying on them to win a game or score a point? Thats selfish as all hell.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:

That Jesus made me do it stuff ain't gonna fly in the locker room when it continues in December or January. Somebody like Hicks or Roy Rogers-Harris will bring down God's WRATH on Parkeys weird 12 and 52 year old looking face.