Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
By one of those days, do you mean one of those days where you lose your job?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
That Jesus made me do it stuff ain't gonna fly in the locker room when it continues in December or January. Somebody like Hicks or Roy Rogers-Harris will bring down God's WRATH on Parkeys weird 12 and 52 year old looking face.

I asked you to not be so mad this week. Can you please calm down?

Rgrigutis

Liked Posts:
The guy has seemed fragile from the get go. These guys all set up with the physical skills to make kicks from 50+. This fucker , you can almost see him quaking in his boots when hes called on. You go out there and you do what you’re paid to do. I flat out don’t give a shit about “I’m only human”. I like pace but this is just fucking wrong paying this dude and letting gould walk. Love to learn the story of what went wrong vis a vis pace gould. Cut your losses now before he loses us a game or games if you count miami. No balls on this guy

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The guy has seemed fragile from the get go. These guys all set up with the physical skills to make kicks from 50+. This fucker , you can almost see him quaking in his boots when hes called on. You go out there and you do what you’re paid to do. I flat out don’t give a shit about “I’m only human”. I like pace but this is just fucking wrong paying this dude and letting gould walk. Love to learn the story of what went wrong vis a vis pace gould. Cut your losses now before he loses us a game or games if you count miami. No balls on this guy

Does English happen to be your second language?

DWBear

Liked Posts:
Nagy mentioned SOMETHING about Parkey's job when he missed that last kick. I wouldn't be surprised if the staff isn't on the hunt for a replacement. It may have been a emotional reaction (and he may have re-evaluated the situation), but he didn't seem happy when it happened.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I actually listened to Parkey's response to a reporter and the son of a bitch actually said "I trust in my lord and savior Jesus Christ that I won't miss"

Bitch, how about you stop relying on deities to make field goals for you. Fuckin bible thumpers.

Or at least try a different religion. Jesus has a ton of fans in the NFL. He might like someone on the other team better. The odds of Zeus having someone on the opposing team he likes better is probably much lower.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I'd go with my personal savior: the Flying Spaghetti Monster.... Ramen....

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My personal favorite has to be Cthulhu followed by the Flying Spaghett Monster

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is strike one on Nagy for me. There's zero reason to keep the kicker position as is.

Several million reasons actually. He's owed a ton of guaranteed money still. He's not getting cut. He needs to figure it out.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Several million reasons actually. He's owed a ton of guaranteed money still. He's not getting cut. He needs to figure it out.
He will cost us a couple of games before that happens. I'd rather bite the bullet than have him fuck up the season

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

You're right but never mind that tidbit. This guy seems to think Nagy has roster control. That isn't how head coaching works. Pace has the control of the roster and its his blemish to bear on his record. I have no problems praising Pace for what he has done in re-building this team but he royally fucked up the kicker position no matter how you slice it.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Why would you give a kicker a ton of guaranteed money unless he had been with your team and demonstrated he could be consistent kicking the ball in Soldier Field?

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
You're right but never mind that tidbit. This guy seems to think Nagy has roster control. That isn't how head coaching works. Pace has the control of the roster and its his blemish to bear on his record. I have no problems praising Pace for what he has done in re-building this team but he royally fucked up the kicker position no matter how you slice it.

It's so weird cause that's not what I said.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No coach, it's his second poor game so far.

Other things he said: "It certainly wasn't amusing" and "we're not going to go for two everytime and we're going to kick field goals."

I know because of the contract he can't say what he wants to say but damn.

You know what the coach says in front of the cameras to the press and what he says at the Bears facility to players are two different things right?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
What if we make the playoffs and Parkey needs to hit a 50 yard field goal to go to the NFC championship game or Superbowl even?

How confident can anyone be in that?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's so weird cause that's not what I said.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Chad_Thomas89

This is strike one on Nagy for me. There's zero reason to keep the kicker position as is.

Aren't you blaming Nagy if Parkey isn't cut?

Spirit Hartigan

Liked Posts:
I actually listened to Parkey's response to a reporter and the son of a bitch actually said "I trust in my lord and savior Jesus Christ that I won't miss"

Bitch, how about you stop relying on deities to make field goals for you. Fuckin bible thumpers.

Well he can join Tebow in whatever he's doing these days after the Bears rightfully cut him.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
It means nothing what he said.

First of all, he wouldn't even make the decision to cut Parkey. Pace would. 2nd, he isn't going to throw him under the bus during a live interview. What do you want him to say, "that idiot is done! Fucking done. He is cut and never allowed back in Chicago again!"

LOL, very true. I don't think he can say that.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Good lord. Fck the contract. Eat the money and move on already! Parkey is useless!!