Nagy/Pace staying

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hope you had a good day and also that BearsBud wakes up on the right side of the bed after he sleeps off his cheap beer from this morning.
I had a great day tyvm! Looks like right when you posted this I also got a notification from another user for a "dislike" for a reply i made like 5 hours ago lol. Guess who it was?

So he woke up, but still angry lmfao.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had a great day tyvm! Looks like right when you posted this I also got a notification from another user for a "dislike" for a reply i made like 5 hours ago lol. Guess who it was?

TBH I'm not surprised. He might have just kept drinking Smirnoffs until u came back while wearing the paint off his F5 button. I am gonna go ahead and #calledit that this post is disliked within 30 seconds even tho I will not tag him at all.

Crikey!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine f5ing all day, passing out, waking up and promptly f5ing again.

Sounds like he had ANOTHER productive day "building a house for a disabled vet" LMAO

Hope he enjoys watching Pelosi's speech here in a minute. Now that his boy Trump is GONE, he will have to get a real hobby other than OWNING THE LIBTARDS.

Watching Biden succeed will probably double his drinking though. I guess there still are a few days for the BOOGALOW BOIS and PROUD GALS to overthrow the government. So he still has some hope.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I Asked if he was okay yesterday and off to the negs he went. I'm just returning his favor. @BearsBud you're a fucking dork. An 80, year old drunk dork. dislike that fuckface. Last time I check on your well being grandpa douche overlord.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Sounds good.

@BearsBud So what are your thoughts on Nagy?

I know you didn't ask me and I imagine @BearsBud is too angry or something else to respond, so I will say that I am disappointed that the word is we are keeping both. I literally feel like the NFL adding a 7th playoff team saved one or both of their literal behinds from landing on the streets.

Shame on the NFL.