Nagy/Pace staying

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope. I was right. I win. You lose.

Game over.

Please leave BB alone. This is that time of the day right before he passes out that he is in the "anger phase" from his long morning of imbibing certain liquids.

With his brane cells fried, I expect him to call me something with Smirnoff in it. He's been repeating himself for a week now.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Please leave BB alone. This is that time of the day right before he passes out that he is in the "anger phase" from his long morning of imbibing certain liquids.
Dude is so incoherent when he is this drunk. Hopefully he stays off the roads.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You made such a big deal out of "" marks, I thought for sure you would get me banned. FAIL
I wasn't trying to get you banned you dumb lummox. I was trying to help you avoid getting infracted for breaking the rules and you got so angry about it and refused to fix your mistake.

Its all literally in the thread, scroll back.

Gosh.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^Thinks he is the comment police^^

Never seen seen someone so opposed to helpful criticism. Maybe when you wake up from your nap and your head is clear... you can re-read and realize he was just being friendly and helpful.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Never seen seen someone so opposed to helpful criticism. Maybe when you wake up from your nap and your head is clear... you can re-read and realize he was just being friendly and helpful.
Srs.

He immediately freaked out in a rage and was f5ing waiting for me to stoop to his level. I'll just let the mods handle it next time.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Imagine driving past @BearsBud in his escalade rolled in the ditch, backing up to offer a ride to where he's going, telling him he should probably not drink and drive, and next thing you know he's trying to pistol whip you.

Typical bearsbud ragedrunkeness.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Its their job, not yours, Gram
You should back the blue and make their job easier, just sayin.

Or keep breaking the rules and getting mad about it when you get got, makes no difference to me now that I know how you treat ppl trying to help ya out.

See ya later

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Did Nagy tell George..?, Watson wants to be a Bear?