Nagy Postgame Comment About Mitch....

Liked Posts:
"He's getting better"

Is he coach? Because we're not seeing it. If anything it looks like he's gotten a bit worse.

Nagy prior to this comment said he did some great things in the game but could only name the throw to AR12 on the sideline.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
"He's getting better"

Is he coach? Because we're not seeing it. If anything it looks like he's gotten a bit worse.

Nagy prior to this comment said he did some great things in the game but could only name the throw to AR12 on the sideline.

He looked better last year, which tells me he's thinking way too much or Nagy fucked with his mechanics and he's still not used to it.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I thought this was Nagys worst game (as well as trubisky)

Good news is we won
Bad news is Arizona is likely a team picking in the top 5 of next years draft

The game/clock mgmt by nagy was awful and he needs to get this shit figured out quickly as thats twice in 3 games he's looked overwhelmed and indecisive when it comes to that aspect of his job.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I'm starting to be with you guys now. I want(ed) to see improvement frk week to week, and learning from mistakes. Just not seeing it even a tiny bit yet, and it has me greatly concerned.

Yes, we are 2-1 and in 1st place right now. Want this team to stay there....or close to there? Things need it improve, and quickly. If we come out of the bye looking like this...im going full over to the dark side...

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
I thought he was better, but still wasn't really where I'd like him to be at this point.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
"He's getting better"

i think he got slightly better, but the area he got better at was again just between the 20s, he hit more mid range throws, and actually connected on a long throw, his ypa went up a bit. still completed almost 70% so in this area he is looking better.

but thats not his huge glaring problem. He sucks in the red zone. once again his accuracy goes to shit in the red zone. This is a huge red flag for me here. I dont know if he is just getting ultra conservative to not have a turnover in the red zone or what his problem is. But he needs to start actually scoring some fucking TDs!

Im on the edge of the wagon ready to jump off here..

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
i think he got slightly better, but the area he got better at was again just between the 20s, he hit more mid range throws, and actually connected on a long throw, his ypa went up a bit. still completed almost 70% so in this area he is looking better.

but thats not his huge glaring problem. He sucks in the red zone. once again his accuracy goes to shit in the red zone. This is a huge red flag for me here. I dont know if he is just getting ultra conservative to not have a turnover in the red zone or what his problem is. But he needs to start actually scoring some fucking TDs!

The area I think he's becoming a master at is drawing roughing the passer penalities.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Trubisky will get his chance to shine next week against a rough Bucs secondary. You can about guarantee Tampa will score more than 14 points. Let's see if he can get his timing down and do something up the field for once.

casinnova

Liked Posts:
The cardinals were desperate for a win and had 2 weeks of film on Nagy and Trubs... you could see their defense attacking the O's weaknesses early, and same on the other side of the ball. The bears responded and shut them out for 3 quarters while putting up 16 points over the last 3 quarters. The offense dominated time of possession to give the defense time to rest, the defense responded by taking the ball away from the cards. Other than getting punched in the mouth in the first quarter, this was a great performance by all phases of the bears. 21 total first downs by the offense, 7 by rushing, 11 by passing, 3 by penalty. Compare to the cardinals: 13 total first downs, 3 by rushing, 8 by passing, 2 by penalty.. Did the bears win mainly because of their amazing defensive effort? Well, the defense gave up 14 quick points (granted 7 off a turnover)... The offense responded, the defense responded, the staff adjusted, the players made plays... call me a homer or ignorant or whatever, but Mitch looked "good enough". Maybe I am emotionally scarred from seeing inept QBs like Todd Collins in the NFC championship game... he could not throw the ball farther than 10 yards.. Mitch threw that deep pass from midfield to the back of the endzone.... The bears have a legit baller QB... maybe he regressed a little bit going from John Fox to Matt Nagy... Maybe he is over thinking... maybe he isn't as smart as he sounds on interviews, maybe Nagy's offense is really complicated, maybe the O-line isn't the greatest as pass protection... Of all the things the fans and haters could nit pick about a team, if the play of Trubisky is the worse thing, then the bears are in a great spot... Cuz Mitch isn't a pussy like rex grossman who will fold like a lawn chair after 1 sack. Mitch is a fucking man among men... yall just jealous you dont have a jawline like his.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:

and as Tom Brady shows, mastering the red zone is where games are won/lost

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
He's better in the sense that he's taking his licks, getting more reps, getting more experience. He actually started throwing downfield with mild success. At this point, it's all baby steps for Mitch. I still would keep an eye on the offense coming into its own after the bye week. In a way, early struggles might be better for Mitch than early successes. He knows he's playing bad and he has a lot of tape to watch to see what he needs to work on.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
The cardinals were desperate for a win and had 2 weeks of film on Nagy and Trubs... you could see their defense attacking the O's weaknesses early, and same on the other side of the ball. The bears responded and shut them out for 3 quarters while putting up 16 points over the last 3 quarters. The offense dominated time of possession to give the defense time to rest, the defense responded by taking the ball away from the cards. Other than getting punched in the mouth in the first quarter, this was a great performance by all phases of the bears. 21 total first downs by the offense, 7 by rushing, 11 by passing, 3 by penalty. Compare to the cardinals: 13 total first downs, 3 by rushing, 8 by passing, 2 by penalty.. Did the bears win mainly because of their amazing defensive effort? Well, the defense gave up 14 quick points (granted 7 off a turnover)... The offense responded, the defense responded, the staff adjusted, the players made plays... call me a homer or ignorant or whatever, but Mitch looked "good enough". Maybe I am emotionally scarred from seeing inept QBs like Todd Collins in the NFC championship game... he could not throw the ball farther than 10 yard.. Mitch threw that deep pass from midfield to the back of the endzone.... The bears have a legit baller QB... maybe he regressed a little bit going from John Fox to Matt Nagy... Maybe he is over thinking... maybe he isn't as smart as he sounds on interviews, maybe Nagy's offense is really complicated, maybe the O-line isn't the greatest as pass protection... Of all the things the fans and haters could nit pick about a team, if the play of Trubisky is the worse thing, then the bears are in a great spot... Cuz Mitch isn't a pussy like rex grossman who will fold like a lawn chair after 1 sack. Mitch is a fucking man among men... yall just jealous you dont have a jawline like his.

I dont care about the int or missing the deep ball all but 1 time, or other mistakes he might have. I care about him throwing TD passes. If he cant throw TD passes then he doesn't belong in the NFL. Its as simple as that. after 15 games he has thrown for 9 fucking TDs! that is terrible.
Last year he threw a TD every 47 pass attempts which is terrible. This year he is throwing one every 52! which is worse! with better weapons!

I have been a huge MT supporter but his time is up in my eyes. if he doesnt rack up a few TDs next week then im joining the other side..

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Slightly better, still way, way off. Still patient but becoming disappointed.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
"He's getting better"

Don'tspeak for me when you say "we're". Trubs is slowly getting better.

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

jc456

Liked Posts:
I dont care about the int or missing the deep ball all but 1 time, or other mistakes he might have. I care about him throwing TD passes. If he cant throw TD passes then he doesn't belong in the NFL. Its as simple as that. after 15 games he has thrown for 9 fucking TDs! that is terrible.
Last year he threw a TD every 47 pass attempts which is terrible. This year he is throwing one every 52! which is worse! with better weapons!

I have been a huge MT supporter but his time is up in my eyes. if he doesnt rack up a few TDs next week then im joining the other side..

the obvious miss was missing AR right down the middle. thank heavens for the roughing call. That ball was two yards behind AR. So, had he released it earlier, he most likely hits AR and there is no hit.

jc456

Liked Posts:
the dude keeps running into his own lineman. I don't think he can see well.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's he supposed to say? Trubisky sucks, Pace is an idiot, Chase Daniel is my starter going forward...

Monster

Liked Posts:
I don’t know if it’s a funk, pressure, fear of screwing up or what.
Right now it’s hard to find much positive to say.
It’s pretty bad...