Nagy's play calling might cost him his job. (SportsMockery)

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The worst time to question play calling is the preseason. it's been a real thorn but I won't judge him on it at this time of year. Lambert finally says something and his timing is pure shit.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Let’s hope the Bears finally fire a head coach during the season. (If he deserves to be fired…not if we are winnng)
At the very least i'd like to see Pace step in and take play calling doodies away from him if it looks as bad as it has so far in these first halves. Not that we'd ever know if Pace did step in and do that but we need a real play caller in here. I'm good with staying cool and understanding it's the preseason and we've only had two actual starters on the o-line actually playing with Whitehair and Mustipher, and that's if Mustipher even ends up starting material, but we need to see a lot better than what we've seen and i don't put much of it on Dalton as much as i do the coaching right now.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
At the very least i'd like to see Pace step in and take play calling doodies away from him if it looks as bad as it has so far in these first halves. Not that we'd ever know if Pace did step in and do that but we need a real play caller in here. I'm good with staying cool and understanding it's the preseason and we've only had two actual starters on the o-line actually playing with Whitehair and Mustipher, and that's if Mustipher even ends up starting material, but we need to see a lot better than what we've seen and i don't put much of it on Dalton as much as i do the coaching right now.
Calling doodies?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are not going to do that.

They will either fire him or let him be head coach.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If Pace steps in to take away play calling then Nagy should just be fired.
Nagy has a chance to show if he is the real deal or who we think he is. You have a quarterback who is clearly heads and shoulders above Dalton and is the only real way for us to be anything close to a winning team this season. If we did somehow become a winning team I imagine it’s will be on our defense again. I’m not betting on Nagy making the right decision though

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The worst time to question play calling is the preseason. it's been a real thorn but I won't judge him on it at this time of year. Lambert finally says something and his timing is pure shit.
Preseason is a bad time to question play calling if we haven't already seen our play caller call bad plays for the last couple of years.

pablovi

Liked Posts: