NBA 2K10: THE SEASON STARTS TODAY!

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
After playing Live 10 for a day I can tell you it´s almost perfect. This game feels so real. The atmosphere, the tv intros and replays. All alternate jerseys. AWESOME!

The only thing I don´t like is the academy with all superstars. I liked the team academy more. In 09 it looked like you had practice in the Berto Center.

fola

Liked Posts:
So I finally got back in town and the first thing I did was go across the srteet and but a copy of 2k. I get home turn my console on to take out Batman: Arkham Asylum (incredible game) and what do I get, yea.. f@cking red ring. Well, e-73 to be precise. Log onto microsoft to see if i'm still under warenty... double f@ck, no dice. Somebody shoot me. Trying to figure out a way to fix it myself. F@CK!

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
My association team is sick.

PG-Ben Gordon
SG-Kevin Martin
SF-Rashard Lewis
PF-Tim Duncan
C- Tyson Chandler

Off the bench have Travis Diener, Derrick Byars, Anthony Morrow, Kyle Korver, Peja Stojakovic, Anderson Varejao, Desagna Diop, and a few others.

Also, this is the commentary from one of the games. It cracked me up.

Announcer 1: For almost his entire career, there's been this debate about whether Ben Gordon should start or come off the bench.

Announcer 2: Start, come off the bench, it doesn't matter. Give him 25 to 30 minutes, and he will get you 20 to 30 points.

Announcer 1: I thought you were going to 25 to 30 shots.

Announcer 2: No, no, no, no.