• Total voters

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I turned the game back on, and the refs changed their mind, gave the game back to Miami. WTF

:troll:

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That was in OKC though:shifty:

Nah, but i'm staying cautiously optimistic

Go spurs

One big positive for the Spurs is that they got out-rebounded and still won. Usually Miami wins these kind of games. Also, ONLY 4 TO's? That's insane for SA.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guess who lead the Spurs in field goal percentage tonight (100%):

1_c08ff5ed5bf7794e3d22e9b3c4ad41c4_475.jpg

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
One big positive for the Spurs is that they got out-rebounded and still won. Usually Miami wins these kind of games. Also, ONLY 4 TO's? That's insane for SA.

Yea. The 4 turnovers was pretty amazing. The Spurs were playing very effective ball out there.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yea. The 4 turnovers was pretty amazing. The Spurs were playing very effective ball out there.
I'm also impressed with only 12 fouls. Miami did get to the line 17 times, but in general the Spurs managed to keep Miami off the line for huge parts of the game. If Green and Leonard had hit some of the wide open 3s they had in the 4th, this probably would've been something like an 8 point win for the Spurs. They also managed to keep Miami playing big, but with Miller and Ray Allen hitting 3s now, not sure if they even need Battier anymore.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I had Spurs in 6...taking game 1, heat game 2, spurs game 3, heat game 4, then spurs taking the next two. Manu didn't play that well and neither did Kawhi outside of his rebounding and defense. I had faith since before the series started that danny green and kawhi could hold their own defensively against lebron and wade. For whatever weird reason Bosh seems to think he's reggie miller. I pray he keeps camping out at the 3 point line and just keeps jacking them.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
That game really looked like it was going to the Heat for the better part of the game.

But... OKC beat MIA in game 1 last year.
Yeah, but like you said, SA missed a lot of open shots.

SportiqeApperal

Liked Posts:
Heat in 7. NBA will not let it be any less. Rating and money. Joey Crawford will guaranteed make it go to seven to get some air time. But yeah Heat will win. Spurs cant hang that long. ig you guys want any cool bulls gear check out our store at sportiqe.com

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Heat in 7. NBA will not let it be any less. Rating and money. Joey Crawford will guaranteed make it go to seven to get some air time. But yeah Heat will win. Spurs cant hang that long. ig you guys want any cool bulls gear check out our store at sportiqe.com

No & No.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
If the Spurs win on Sunday I can't see the Heat coming back after a long exhausting series over Indiana.

Spurs in 6

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
If the Spurs win on Sunday I can't see the Heat coming back after a long exhausting series over Indiana.

Spurs in 6

If they don't come back, they can't blame it on Indiana...Bosh and Wade took half that series off anyway...Spurs would be the better team

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
First time I've seen Miami's starting lineup intro...that has got to be the most boring intro I've ever seen. The players themselves seemed bored. They're not even really paying attention.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LeBron's being passive again. I wonder is he's trying to save energy for the end of the game.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Hopefully the shit about "oh LeBron's team isn't good enough he has to play hero ball or they lose" will be put to rest. Without his teammates they would be getting destroyed.