NBA Free Agency 2018

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I dont think Nwaba and Lavine are in a hurry, the big guys have fallen, when the contracts are officially signed tomorrow, then maybe the Clippers or Kings will make their offers. Sports illustrated wrote an article that LeBron should back out of his deal with the lakers because they are not making good decisions about the team around him. The guys they are signing are 30% shooters, so the drive and dish is going to be non existant.

They must not know LeBron is not interested in titles anymore. I guess his son is going to be playing at the same high school as Scottie Pippens son along with Kenyan Martins sons.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I dont think Nwaba and Lavine are in a hurry, the big guys have fallen, when the contracts are officially signed tomorrow, then maybe the Clippers or Kings will make their offers. Sports illustrated wrote an article that LeBron should back out of his deal with the lakers because they are not making good decisions about the team around him. The guys they are signing are 30% shooters, so the drive and dish is going to be non existant.

They must not know LeBron is not interested in titles anymore. I guess his son is going to be playing at the same high school as Scottie Pippens son along with Kenyan Martins sons.

Nah, they're going to tank this year, keep Lebron fresh, sign Kawhi, sign another good vet, and trade their pick and something else for another good vet. Then roll out with Lebron, Kawhi, two other good vets, Ingram, Kuzma, Hart, C-Pope, and Ball. Maybe they keep Stephenson, McGee, or Rondo on a small deal.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Already

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/lebron-james-new-movie-body-swapping-comedy-1202863347/

Another thing i didn't think about is his son gets to play ball in LA now aswell.

I heard his son was already going to school there, something about being able to "commit?" to the high school that Scottie Pippen and Kenyan Martins sons are playing at.

Just the production companies he is running is enough. I really gotta wonder if his on court is going to start to change some.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Sean Kilpatrick waived.

I'm surprised, since he made next to nothing and actually produced well above his contract value. Usually Pax eats up guys like this.

Don't tell me they are going to be stupid on both the low end of the roster and the top end.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sean Kilpatrick waived.

I'm surprised, since he made next to nothing and actually produced well above his contract value. Usually Pax eats up guys like this.
He's not a bad player for his contract...even weirder is didn't they sign him to a multiyear deal at the end of last year?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I am reading a few scenarios, that the Nets would trade lin and picks to take melo, then waive him and pay the money. Why is anyone looking to help OKC out of this tax hell when they can sign Melo for the league minimum anyway?

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
One quick way to improve Zach's bbiq is bring in Carmelo to mentor him.

/s

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
IF they were to trade for Melo they would immediately waive him.

Okay if we can dump Felicio and get a first back i'd do that deal.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Okay if we can dump Felicio and get a first back i'd do that deal.

If we could dump Felicio i wouldn’t even need a 1st, although it would be nice. A 2nd or two would be good enough for me.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Sucks because I really liked Nwaba. Hoping he gets himself a nice contract, he’s earned. He’s better than Roberson

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
If we could dump Felicio i wouldn’t even need a 1st, although it would be nice. A 2nd or two would be good enough for me.

They are talking felicio, lopez and zipster which is fine, but what first are you getting back? another 20 something? You are paying Carmello 29 million dollars for that.

29 million dollars for a 20 something pick?

They might be better off using the buyout on felicio and his remaining 24 million.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
So an NBA news twitter account is reporting the Bulls are going to sign Jabari and Milwaukee isn’t expected to match.

It doesn’t appear to be a troll. The account appears reputable, has 100k followers and has had work featured on espn, Washington post, etc. my guess is they’re just throwing it out there and if it happens, they can say they broke it.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So an NBA news twitter account is reporting the Bulls are going to sign Jabari and Milwaukee isn’t expected to match.

It doesn’t appear to be a troll. The account appears reputable, has 100k followers and has had work featured on espn, Washington post, etc. my guess is they’re just throwing it out there and if it happens, they can say they broke it.
Too bad they missed out on bringing DRose back. Could've been team All ALC Tears

DCguy

Liked Posts:

Yep, he wants to come home from some other reports .

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Bulls and Jabari are working on a deal as we speak Woj just said.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
If...and it is a big IF he can stay healthy, we have a very talented and young lineup with Lopez providing valuable leadership. I think we need to add one more vet and good locker room guy to round out the roster. Preferably a shooter.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Excited about the Parker addition. Front court will be loaded though.