New for 2018: The CCS Hall of Fame!! Class of 2018 Rules/Finalists Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your list fucking sucks and there are already CCS HOF'ers. Recognize mutherfucker.
While I love your spirit...I almost feel obligated to mention the annual awards show that also included the HOF poster nominations was very exclusive to the Bears Board.

This one is more of a full site deal. The one you and many others here are thinking of was retired in 2016.

(Although unretirement is not off the table)

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I love your spirit...I almost feel obligated to mention the annual awards show that also included the HOF poster nominations was very exclusive to the Bears Board.

This one is more of a full site deal. The one you and many others here are thinking of was retired in 2016.

(Although unretirement is not off the table)

I appreciate where you're coming from but the OP doesn't read that way to me. But that's cool, I think it'd only be fair though to have the previous inductees recognized with the awards that were suggested in this OP; HOF award, gold HOF badge, a name color change, and a years supply of scented lima lube.

Please make this happen, thanks!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please make this happen, thanks!

Seems like a nobel project. I just hope I do not crash the site trying to search for those old award threads.

(Five years later and still no one has fixed that glitch)

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cago got in the HoF and quit posting. Sad

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey all! For the last two months of 2018 you the CCS Barbarian Horde will be voting for the very first ChiCitySports Hall of Fame Class.

Full credit to BNB for the idea.

A quick overview of eligibility requirements to be nominated a Finalist:

-A minimum criteria of being a poster for at least 5 years with at least 8,000 posts (Current Staff are not eligible)
-The staff coame up with a list of 10 Finalist nominees.
-Campaign and advocate for your favorites of the 10 posters during November.
-The board will vote for the top 5 starting December 1st. Voting will take place for the entire month of December.
-A max of 5 posters will be inducted.
-In order to be inducted posters must be in the top of on at least 50% of the ballots.
-Winners get a HOF award, gold HOF badge, and a name color change

-Each Class will also have Staff members inducted but this first class will consist of only Rush and Zack from that perspective. In future elections staff members will have to garner at least 66% of the votes to be inducted.

And without further adieu... Here are your 2018 CCS HOF Finalists(Note; there are 13 Finalists as three of the nominees tied):

Ares

WindyCity

airtime143

X-Factor

Derosa

BaBaBlacksheep

JosMin

Bearmick

Remydat

nwfisch

Onebud34

nvanprooyen

Code_Blue56

Let the campaigns begin!

I'm pretty sure the CCS Hall of Fame has already been decided on over the past multiple years by CCS. No one even knows who half of these nobodies are.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What happened to the thread brole made?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd assume @BNB deleted it?
I'm just curious as to why CCS history is being swept under the rug? It turns out this "new for 2018" thingy thing isn't so new after all

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm just curious as to why CCS history is being swept under the rug? It turns out this "new for 2018" thingy thing isn't so new after all

Our history never happened. This is all a simulation anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.