New for 2018: The CCS Hall of Fame!! Class of 2018 Rules/Finalists Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
How many times can i vote?
Is it vote early and often like a democrat?

You know what, there are plenty of GOP loving snowbirds that vote both in Arizona and their home state of Iowa or North Dakota or wherever. Why do you think Arizona is the only red state in the southwest? Because people come from the midwest for part of the year and vote in both places.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't read most of this, so I'm sure I have this wrong.

HHM
The Hawk
Urblock
Gus
Ares
Wardrobe of the Northeast
airtime143
WindyCity
Bearmick
Remydat

I'm so sorry if any of my votes violated any of the rules, it was not my intent to turn this into a traveshamockery.
Thanks but please take me off the list

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I don't think you were around for the pigeon story.

I was actually attacked by a pigeon downtown a few years back.... clonetrooper264 can confirm.

why didnt you just punch that pigeon it is Dum Cuke mouf?!

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
New rule, 8,000 posts!

Why are you moving the goal posts all of a sudden?

Wtf is going on in this place?! It's like we cannot even figure out a set of rules to follow to keep you happy cause you keep changing them.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Thanks for caping but I can see why I would be snubbed by a moderator group considering the 3+ permabans I have received over the years for my controversial posting. I will continue to provide premium 5-star content without any sort of hard feelings and look forward to future snubs going forward.

If you ever get accepted to should pull a TO and have a party in Florida.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
How did you miss the Gravy vs Sauce debate?

Cause he hangs out strictly in the sports boards, except when he is modding the bar as he sees fit.

My question would be how in the hell did he miss the food blog threads?!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks for caping but I can see why I would be snubbed by a moderator group considering the 3+ permabans I have received over the years for my controversial posting. I will continue to provide premium 5-star content without any sort of hard feelings and look forward to future snubs going forward.

Takin it right on the chin

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll get the advocating kicked off. Views from a lurker:

Ares - provided HOF worthy video summaries during Bears training camp. Truly the Isaiah Irving of CCS.

WindyCity - provides good OC to the Bears board.

airtime143 - said he would take me wakeboarding sometime.

BaBaBlacksheep - good contributor and pretty level headed and rational. brings his lunchpail to work.

Bearmick - tends to spam with trollish posts in the Bears board to rile up homers (which admittedly irritates me because I just want to be optimistic!), but it makes me laugh. Good contributor to B&I as well.

Remydat - the vortex is classic. Frustrating at times but he has passion.

nvanprooyen - Another very level headed, rational poster. Now a fellow kayakfisherman, that gets a +1. **Almost derailed this thread and realized it. Another +1**

For mod voting: FirstTimer - During the CBMB migration, I remember being so frustrated by him. He would find one small inconsistency or incorrectly stated point in a large post and attack with ferocity. I enjoy it now. Great contributor.

Last edited:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Removed

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Ares- provided HOF worthy video summaries during Bears training camp. Truly the Isaiah Irving of CCS.

WindyCity- provides good OC to the Bears board.

airtime143- said he would take me wakeboarding sometime.

BaBaBlacksheep - good contributor and pretty level headed and rational. brings his lunchpail to work.

Bearmick - tends to spam with trollish posts in the Bears board to rile up homers (which admittedly irritates me because I just want to be optimistic!), but it makes me laugh. Good contributor to B&I as well.

nvanprooyen - Another very level headed, rational poster. Now a fellow kayakfisherman, that gets a +1.

For mod voting: FirstTimer - During the CBMB migration, I remember being so frustrated by him. He would find one small inconsistency or incorrectly stated point in a large post and attack with ferocity. I enjoy it now. Great contributor.
Side note, it's weird when LinkedIn does recommended contacts like that. I've had all sorts of random people show up there, that I've never emailed, or share any common contacts with. Their algorithm is a bit creepy.

Last edited:

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Side note, it's weird when LinkedIn does recommended contacts like that. I've had all sorts of random people show up there, that I've never emailed, or share any common contacts with. There algorithm is a bit creepy.

I took that out to not leave you open to doxxing.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I didn't read most of this, so I'm sure I have this wrong.

HHM
The Hawk
Urblock
Gus
Ares
Wardrobe of the Northeast
airtime143
WindyCity
Bearmick
Remydat

I'm so sorry if any of my votes violated any of the rules, it was not my intent to turn this into a traveshamockery.

Thanks but please take me off the list

Done. I don't think it counted anyway, it seems I voted all wrong for the Most Improved Poster Of The Week, or MIPOW as us industry insiders call it.

And back on the list.

Last edited:

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Ares - provided HOF worthy video summaries during Bears training camp. Truly the Isaiah Irving of CCS.

WindyCity - provides good OC to the Bears board.

airtime143 - said he would take me wakeboarding sometime.

nvanprooyen - Another very level headed, rational poster. Now a fellow kayakfisherman, that gets a +1. **Almost derailed this thread and realized it. Another +1**

Great post and many thanks but mods won't be voted on until next year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.