New Mods

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If I had a mullet, it would actually go up instead of down. That's the kind of hair I have. You must be mistaking me with someone else. I recognized you by your cape and shield right away, though.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I had a mullet, it would actually go up instead of down. That's the kind of hair I have. You must be mistaking me with someone else. I recognized you by your cape and shield right away, though.
I 'member. You 'member too but I can see why you'd want to forget.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congrats to Jamius Vu, oober, and FirstTimer! I hope you guys take CCS to the next level. :beer:

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m sorry to break this to you, but my opinion of the type of person you are was settled way before anything you’re inferring.

You threatened my job based on a message board. You’re a piece of shit, and I will always think you’re a piece of shit.

I help “last chance” teenagers get a high school diploma. You help people find shoes. Please don’t ever think you and I are on the same level.

You remind me of the Shoopster.

smug-alert.jpg

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I 'member. You 'member too but I can see why you'd want to forget.

hey, we all want a franchise quarterback. maybe put your dick back in your codpiece for a season. although, truth be told, I have no faith in mole eye

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
@Rush was it my vote for Vu in the AM that was the deciding factor? You don't have to answer, I know it was.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm literally rich :smug2:and swole af:bowrofl: and just LOL at all the internet LOSERS on here trying to talk mad**** to a school teaching educator about how little he makes and thus how better:nelson: you are than him because you are jack **** compared to the b0nk accounts I have if everything pans out in the long run :thinking:whilst you toil and talk mad **** on the interne:lol::lol::lol:t about how worthwhile you are with your dollars LOL. Srs. you gotta be kidding me, you're liderally pour if u have 2 brag n` brag n` brag on the internet about how you think you are better because $$$ because I have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ way more than u LOL:lmao:

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No one said CCS's goal was to be nice.

That's cold man.

By the way, I see the Fire forum didn't get a mod. If it's not too late I'd like to apply for that position. I have a general understanding of the game. (kick the ball, kick the ball, kick the ball, pretend to be hurt, don't score, don't score, don't score, fake injury, goaaaalllllllll, game over)