New Year’s Day bowl games

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Duh, that sure would have helped wouldn’t it?!

Literally nobody that watches college football thinks Georgia isn’t better than the two teams we just saw play

Things happen, though.
Bama has always been UGA’s kryptonite. UGA didn’t play well and Bowers was on 1 leg. First loss in 2 years and lost by 3.

UGA would smoke Michigan, imo.

But it is what it is. Congrats to Michigan. Hard fought game and got the W.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Not if they play like that. Wash and Tex have better passers that Milroe.
Agreed, but I'm not sure the coaching is anywhere near sabans level to overcome Michigans talent tho

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I couldn't care less about the result as I don't care about college football. I think the SEC is above and beyond the best conference in college football. I just think it's funny that some posters can't help but be relentlessly biased. There was even 1 poster in here ( @knoxville7 ) trying to claim it wasn't a close game
Show me where I said it wasn’t a close game??? Hint, pay attention to your use of the English language

My bad for thinking bama would win the game, cry more about it.

Gotta latch on to any times I’m slightly wrong, they are rare

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Michigan is still undefeated.
Can't say that about Georgia
Michigan also played a bunch of bums this year. Knocking Georgia out of the playoff because they lost for the first time in a million games was fucking stupid. Bama didn't deserve to be there this year.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Show me where I said it wasn’t a close game??? Hint, pay attention to your use of the English language

My bad for thinking bama would win the game, cry more about it.

Gotta latch on to any times I’m slightly wrong, they are rare
You are as biased as @nc0gnet0 . It isn't a crime to be biased, you don't have to cry about it when it's called out. I literally wouldn't have cared what team won here, I fully expected alabama to win. Any time there is a single criticism of anything you say you cry like a little baby. Maybe wait to respond to this when you are less emotional from your team losing or just own up to being biased.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Hypothetical Bullshit.
Michigan handled their business
Georgia did not.
You don’t even watch college football…shut the fuck up. You’re not even really a Michigan fan, you’re just bandwagoning like the lil cuck bitch you are

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Michigan also played a bunch of bums this year. Knocking Georgia out of the playoff because they lost for the first time in a million games was fucking stupid. Bama didn't deserve to be there this year.
So you are saying Georgia choked?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don’t even watch college football…shut the fuck up. You’re not even really a Michigan fan, you’re just bandwagoning like the lil cuck bitch you are
LMAO
Triggered

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You are as biased as @nc0gnet0 . It isn't a crime to be biased, you don't have to cry about it when it's called out. I literally wouldn't have cared what team won here, I fully expected alabama to win. Any time there is a single criticism of anything you say you cry like a little baby. Maybe wait to respond to this when you are less emotional from your team losing or just own up to being biased.
They aren’t my team? And I said I wanted Michigan to win, so I’m quite fine with the outcome, so not emotional

Make up some more strawman bullshit now

greg23

Liked Posts:
Hypothetical Bullshit.
Michigan handled their business
Georgia did not.
They handled their business as a 24 point favorite in a conf title game.....vs a team who score 0 points in 9 of their last 10 quarters...and 3 in the other one

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They handled their business as a 24 point favorite in a conf title game.....vs a team who score 0 points in 9 of their last 10 quarters...and 3 in the other one
Did they beat Bama?
Did Michigan beat Bama?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
They aren’t my team? And I said I wanted Michigan to win, so I’m quite fine with the outcome, so not emotional

Make up some more strawman bullshit now
My arguments are that you are biased and you go into baby rage mode any time someone argues with you. You failed to address the key points but went ahead and addressed the alabama / michigan statements. I'm assuming you did this because you are still in baby rage mode.