New Year’s Day bowl games

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Crying like a baby, he didn't score, he didn't do any damage. he was a relative non factor.

Shut down bi-atch.

What I said, dumbass, is Michigan could shut down Washingtons WR's. They did it with pressure. Odunze can run downfield wide open all he wants if the Qb doesn't have time to throw him the dam ball.

never said you picked Washington to win.

hahahahahahahahahaha

87 yards is a 1300 yard projection over 15 games. That is not shutting someone down.

That quote was not a prediction jackass. I said it more as a joke when Wash was beating up on Texas. Hence why when Texas came back I said.

Ok may have spoke too soon. We have a game.

Hence when you asked me later I gave you my actual thoughts on it which is I dont know. So you are being intellectually dishonest again. You are ignoring the latest response I gave you when you asked me this directly and going back to a comment I made way before that I clearly rescinded before the Texas game was over and was never meant to be taken literally.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
87 yards is a 1300 yard projection over 15 games. That is not shutting someone down.

That quote was not a prediction jackass. I said it more as a joke when Wash was beating up on Texas. Hence why when Texas came back I said.

Hence when you asked me later I gave you my actual thoughts on it which is I dont know. So you are being intellectually dishonest again. You are ignoring the latest response I gave you when you asked me this directly and going back to a comment I made way before that I clearly rescinded before the Texas game was over and was never meant to be taken literally.
remydat said:
Ok I got Wash for the title.

you did say it

Michigan did shut down Washingtons WR's

34-13

Washington got shit-stomped.

Penix might still be in the ice tub.

/end

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
remydat said:
Ok I got Wash for the title.

you did say it

Michigan did shut down Washingtons WR's

34-13

Penix might still be in the ice tub.

/end

Nope I said I dont know when you asked me.

Factually and mathematically giving up 87 yards to a WR is not shutting them down. The end.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope I said I dont know when you asked me.

Factually and mathematically giving up 87 yards to a WR is not shutting them down. The end.
34-13

Odunze never tasted the endzone. non factor

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think this thread has run its course

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
34-13

Odunze never tasted the endzone. non factor

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That has no relevance to whether a WR was shutdown. Individual players can play well in a loss.
UW's overall offensive grade was 53.9, including a 47.2 passing grade, 25.3 on pass blocking, 60.2 on receiving, 70.9 on running the ball, and 59.0 on run blocking.

Michigan had a 81.9 grade on offense, including an 64.4 passing grade, 67.0 on pass blocking, 62.9 on receiving, 86.6 on running the ball, and 78.8 on run blocking.

Keep wracking up the "L's"
Michigan shut down Washington's passing game, which, is synonomous with shutting down tier WR's.

Best QB/WR duo....pffffffffttttttttt

Odunze caught 5 targets on 9 attempts.............5 shut down.