bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who do you think will win?
The team that scores more points.

But I think Michigan wins; ground & pound. Washington only wins if Penix plays nuclear and they don’t settle for FG’s

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
so you think Washington wil win?

Don't know. Not sure Wash can stop Michigan's run game so think it coems down to who defends the other's strength better. It just was clear to me you dont know anything about Wash and Odunze if you think it is easy to shut him down.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Who do you think will win?
Washington will win by 4 points. It's just what they do. They win wild games and hold on until the asshole cannot get any tighter.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
We are to the meat and potatoes of bowl season finally!! What games are you looking forward to?

We got LSU/Wisconsin
Tennessee/Iowa
Liberty/Oregon
Bama/Michigan
Washington/Texas

I’d love to see Michigan and Washington win, but my brane tells me Bama and Texas are winning and we get a Bama/Texas rematch

Also, looking forward to Tennessee and Iowa despite my Vols missing a ton of players due to opt outs, transfers, and injuries. It’s Nico time, baby!
You should have called me, not that I liked it but knew Mich and Wash were going to win.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I could really care less what you think, rather have you pick Washington, and prove you wrong.
I say Michigan will win.
I expect you will waffle.
so if michigan loses, youre a dunce??

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

But I think Michigan wins; ground & pound. Washington only wins if Penix plays nuclear and they don’t settle for FG’s
I heard on sports radio (local) that Washington has the 90th ranked D?
Is that true?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't know. Not sure Wash can stop Michigan's run game so think it coems down to who defends the other's strength better. It just was clear to me you dont know anything about Wash and Odunze if you think it is easy to shut him down.
Washington is built a little like 2021 OSU.
Michigan is built to stop teams like that.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Washington will go only as far as the OC lets them. They kept taking the ball out of Penix's hands in the redzone and kept settling for field goals.

I have Michigan winning the game because of it. But make no mistake, Penix has the hot hand of all of the teams in the playoff. Too bad they don't seem to know how to use him in the red zone.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's clear to me you don't know anything about Michigan's secondary

Tennessee is not even in the top 50

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Keep Penix off the field, don't let him settle into a rhythm, take away the deep ball.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I think Washington wins. I just don’t really trust JJ McCarthy. I think he’ll turn the ball over a few times.

But who knows. It’s a really interesting matchup. Both teams deserve to be there.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Washington is built a little like 2021 OSU.
Michigan is built to stop teams like that.

Doesnt mean they will.

It's clear to me you don't know anything about Michigan's secondary

Tennessee is not even in the top 50

Except I do. Will Johnson is the only DB with a first round grade and there is no guarantee he will win the matchup against Odunze who is a first round WR.

Like be honest. You have never watched Odunze play and you have no idea how he matches up against Michigan's secondary. MHJ had 120 and 118 yards against your secondary and Odunze is that caliber WR. He has more yards the last 2 years than MHJ.

Not to mention Penix is a much better QB so Penix and Odunze are the best QB-WR combo Michigan will face this year.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesnt mean they will.

Except I do. Will Johnson is the only DB with a first round grade and there is no guarantee he will win the matchup against Odunze who is a first round WR.

Like be honest. You have never watched Odunze play and you have no idea how he matches up against Michigan's secondary. MHJ had 120 and 118 yards against your secondary and Odunze is that caliber WR. He has more yards the last 2 years than MHJ.

Not to mention Penix is a much better QB so Penix and Odunze are the best QB-WR combo Michigan will face this year.
So, tell me this, oh wise one......................

What will be the best Defense Washington has faced this year?

Could it be there will be an even bigger discrepancy in that regard?

What is the highest ranked D Washington has faced?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tulsa 125
Michigan State 77
California 102
Arizona 48
Oregon 22
Arizona State 89
Stanford 129
USC 116
Utah 13
Oregon State 39
Washington state 79
Texas 34 (113 against the pass)

Hardly impressive.

Last edited:

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
the QB position is the most valuable in any sport
And you want to needlessly trade down. Why not just take Caleb/Drake at #1 and take the best WR available with your 2nd pick and trade JF for a 2nd round pick and pick up a DE/DT?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
As I expected. No answer from you . Typical "I am going to play both sides of the fence then say I called it" at the end.

Waffleville7
Provide 1 time I’ve ever done that or learn to shut your mouth. I know that’s hard for you to do when you’re constantly stuffing it with cock

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So, tell me this, oh wise one......................

What will be the best Defense Washington has faced this year?

Could it be there will be an even bigger discrepancy in that regard?

What is the highest ranked D Washington has faced?

You really are dense. You have one of the 3 best WRs in the country and one of the 5 best QBs going up against one of the top passing defenses. Instead of pretending you know things you dont it is best to let this be decided on the field.

You have no special insight here. You are just a Michigan homer predicting Michigan will shut down their WRs without knowing anything about Wash. That was the only point being made. Maybe Michigan will shut them down or maybe Penix and Odunze go off. We shall see.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You really are dense. You have one of the 3 best WRs in the country and one of the 5 best QBs going up against one of the top passing defenses. Instead of pretending you know things you dont it is best to let this be decided on the field.

You have no special insight here. You are just a Michigan homer predicting Michigan will shut down their WRs without knowing anything about Wash. That was the only point being made. Maybe Michigan will shut them down or maybe Penix and Odunze go off. We shall see.
Numbers all established against cupcake defenses.