New Year’s Day bowl games

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What was Bryce Young rated last year?

Bryce Young was drafted No 1 and had a great college season so not sure your point. The point is Penix and Odunze are 2 of the best college players this season.

ChiGuy23

Liked Posts:
And you want to needlessly trade down. Why not just take Caleb/Drake at #1 and take the best WR available with your 2nd pick and trade JF for a 2nd round pick and pick up a DE/DT?
Because Caleb/Drake are inferior qb’s to Daniel’s and Penix imo. And as you stated, you’re not going to take those two at 1 for values sake, so let some other sucker take Williams and get a boat load in return. Nothing “needless” about it. It sets the franchise up much stronger in the future and you still get the qb you want while adding more talent in this years draft. It’s a win win for my view. Now, most will disagree with me on the QB take, but only time will tell.

ChiGuy23

Liked Posts:
And you want to needlessly trade down. Why not just take Caleb/Drake at #1 and take the best WR available with your 2nd pick and trade JF for a 2nd round pick and pick up a DE/DT?
I like your trade idea. Ideally, they’d get a 2nd this year and next for him. But if you got a 2 this year, and got a 2 from the trade down from 1, you’d be adding a ton of top 50 talent that makes a very compelling roster (granted they have to get the qb pick right).

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesnt mean they will.

Except I do. Will Johnson is the only DB with a first round grade and there is no guarantee he will win the matchup against Odunze who is a first round WR.

Like be honest. You have never watched Odunze play and you have no idea how he matches up against Michigan's secondary. MHJ had 120 and 118 yards against your secondary and Odunze is that caliber WR. He has more yards the last 2 years than MHJ.

Not to mention Penix is a much better QB so Penix and Odunze are the best QB-WR combo Michigan will face this year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

Penix is soooooo good!!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

Penix is soooooo good!!

One game doesnt change anything said above. They are the best QB-WR combo. Penix shit the bed and Odunze torched Michigan WRs all night.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One game doesnt change anything said above. They are the best QB-WR combo. Penix shit the bed and Odunze torched Michigan WRs all night.
Torched them for 87 Yards.

Oh my!!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Torched them for 87 Yards.

Oh my!!

Did you watch the game? Penix missed him on a 50 yard TD where he was wide open. There was also a 32 yard completion called back due to a penalty and another potential 20 yard TD where Penix did not see him wide open. Penix also missed him open on the 4th down play towards the end of the game.

Not to mention Johnson got called for 2 holding penalties in and near the end zone against him while the refs missed 2 others.

That is over 150 yards. It is really strange you cant enjoy the win and have to be dishonest about a performance. By any objective measure Odunze had a great game.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you watch the game? Penix missed him on a 50 yard TD where he was wide open. There was also a 32 yard completion called back due to a penalty and another potential 20 yard TD where Penix did not see him wide open. Penix also missed him open on the 4th down play towards the end of the game.

Not to mention Johnson got called for 2 holding penalties in and near the end zone against him while the refs missed 2 others.

That is over 150 yards. It is really strange you cant enjoy the win and have to be dishonest about a performance. By any objective measure Odunze had a great game.
LMAO. Football is a big boys game. Tell Odunze to put his big boy pants on and perform. Spare me the shoulda coulda woulda lame ass excuses.

Remy ..............but but but but

Did you or did you not say both Penix and Odunze were good?
In fact, the best duo Michigan has faced?
Guess what dumbass, a duo means 2.
Penix is ass.

Now what did I say?
I said Washington has not yet faced a defense like Michigan's.
Guess what, dumbass, again I was right, you were wrong.
Take another "L" and move along.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
cool, you watch some michigan football, yet you somehow act like you know things about other teams like claiming that Alabama has a better offensive line that Washington, when Alabama has given up more sacks than any Alabama team in the last 35 years....you could be more wrong. Being wrong is kinda your schtick, though
Yes, that Washington O-line was so impressive. How many rushing yards did they have?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yes, that Washington O-line was so impressive. How many rushing yards did they have?
Gee, reading comp is hard for you isn’t it?! Just because I said that Washington’s O line is better than bamas, doesn’t mean I claimed Washington would run all over Michigan

Also, I wanted Michigan to win despite it having “fans” like you

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gee, reading comp is hard for you isn’t it?! Just because I said that Washington’s O line is better than bamas, doesn’t mean I claimed Washington would run all over Michigan

Also, I wanted Michigan to win despite it having “fans” like you
The waffleman hath spoketh

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The waffleman hath spoketh
You don’t even know what that means, clearly.

I took a stance on who I thought would win a game and stuck with that pick. The exact opposite of waffling

You are truly dumb as fuck

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don’t even know what that means, clearly.

I took a stance on who I thought would win a game and stuck with that pick. The exact opposite of waffling

You are truly dumb as fuck
Where did you make this pick?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LMAO. Football is a big boys game. Tell Odunze to put his big boy pants on and perform. Spare me the shoulda coulda woulda lame ass excuses.

Remy ..............but but but but

Did you or did you not say both Penix and Odunze were good?
In fact, the best duo Michigan has faced?
Guess what dumbass, a duo means 2.
Penix is ass.

Now what did I say?
I said Washington has not yet faced a defense like Michigan's.
Guess what, dumbass, again I was right, you were wrong.
Take another "L" and move along.

This was your original claim.

Michigan can shut down Washington's WR's Their TE's are a concern. Harbaugh will run the ball right down their throats, and Washington will not stop them. But, if Washington gets up early, then it will be tough on Michigan. Bama O-line much better than Washington's and Michigan sacked Bama how many times?

This is my response

Oduzne is likely a top 15 pick so not so sure Michigan can easily contain him given he makes a lot of contested catches.

Also Penix is much better than Milroe as a passer and has a Tua like quick release.

So you were wrong. Michigan did not shut down Odunze. He had 87 yards, anothet 100+ yards where he was wide open but Penix missed him, multiple holding calls called and multiple holding calls missed by the refs.

Only an idiot would try and claim Odunze was shut down. Only a lonely idiot would do so instead of enjoying his team's win.

And before you try and cunt some more. Penix is in fact a much better passet than Milroe as will be lroven when he is drafted higher. His shitting the bed in one game doesnt change that unless you are ready to admit Goff is terrible because he shit the ned against the Bears the last time they played.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This was your original claim.

This is my response

So you were wrong. Michigan did not shit down Odunze. He had 87 yards, anothet 100+ yards where he was wide open but Penix missed him, multiple holding calls called and multiple holding calls missed by the refs.

Only an idiot would try and claim Odunze was shut down. Only a lonely idiot would do so instead of enjoying his team's win.

And before you try and cunt some more. Penix is in fact a much better passet than Milroe as will be lroven when he is drafted higher. His shitting the bed in one game doesnt change that unless you are ready to admit Goff is terrible because he shit the ned against the Bears the last time they played.
Just take your "L" and run along. Spare me the what if's. Just like "almost interceptions".
Michigan shut down Odunze. Ha had 87 yards, end of story. I could not care less how open you might have thought he was, or how many penalties you seem to think should have been called. Not playing your vortex game., Facts are facts, 87 yards, deal with it. I guess after having so many years to make excuses for poor QB play, and stupid trades, you are well versed in the excuse game.

As to how Michigan would shut down Odunze , and their WR's, I never claimed how they would do it, rather it be by exceptional coverage, or by repeatdly knocking Penix's dick in the dirt until he could not function and throw the most basic of passes. I guess you missed that part, dumbass.

I guess in Remy World, putting constant pressure on the QB is not an effective way, or somehow doesn't count, to "shut down" a passing game????????????

Oh boo hoo, the refs, Oh boo hoo Penix, cry me a river, but take your "L" and run along

Penix 87 yards
Washington 48 yards rushing

Your dumbass picked Washington to win.
I said Michigan would run the ball right down Washingtons throat.

Now, tell me who was right, and who was wrong, and stop making childish excuses.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just take your "L" and run along. Spare me the what if's. Just like "almost interceptions".
Michigan shut down Odunze. Ha had 87 yards, end of story. I could not care less how open you might have thought he was, or how many penalties you seem to think should have been called. Not playing your vortex game., Facts are facts, 87 yards, deal with it. I guess after having so many years to make excuses for poor QB play, and stupid trades, you are well versed in the excuse game.

As to how Michigan would shut down Odunze , and their WR's, I never claimed how they would do it, rather it be by exceptional coverage, or by repeatdly knocking Penix's dick in the dirt until he could not function and throw the most basic of passes. I guess you missed that part, dumbass.

I guess in Remy World, putting constant pressure on the QB is not an effective way, or somehow doesn't count, to "shut down" a passing game????????????

Oh boo hoo, the refs, Oh boo hoo Penix, cry me a river, but take your "L" and run along

Penix 87 yards
Washington 48 yards rushing

Your dumbass picked Washington to win.
I said Michigan would run the ball right down Washingtons throat.

Now, tell me who was right, and who was wrong, and stop making childish excuses.

87 yards is not shutting down a WR. If so then the Bears shut down Amon-Ra twice this year as he only had 21 and 77 yards against us. 87 yards a game in 15 games would be 1300 yards jackass so again you did not shut down Odunze.

The fact he was wide open on a bunch of other plays he didnt get the ball just makes your argument even dumber as he could have easily had 200 yards against you guys.

But again to be clear even if you exclude that he performed at a 1300 yard clip against Michigan so they didnt shut him down stupid.

Finally I didnt pick Washington to win. This is what I actually said when you asked me who would win.

Don't know. Not sure Wash can stop Michigan's run game so think it comes down to who defends the other's strength better. It just was clear to me you dont know anything about Wash and Odunze if you think it is easy to shut him down.

Quit being an idiot. You were wrong Odunze was open a shit ton in that game.

Last edited:

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
87 yards is not shutting down a WR. If so then the Bears shut down Amon-Ra twice this year as he only had 21 and 77 yards against us. 87 yards a game in 15 games would be 1300 yards jackass so again you did not shut down Odunze.

The fact he was wide open on a bunch of other plays he didnt get the ball just makes your argument even dumber as he could have easily had 200 yards against you guys.

But again to be clear even if you exclude that he performed at a 1300 yard clip against Michigan so they didnt shut him down stupid.

Finally I didnt pick Washington to win. This is what I actually said when you asked me who would win.

No doubt. The man gets open.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Crying like a baby, he didn't score, he didn't do any damage. he was a relative non factor.

Shut down bi-atch.

What I said, dumbass, is Michigan could shut down Washingtons WR's. They did it with pressure. Odunze can run downfield wide open all he wants if the Qb doesn't have time to throw him the dam ball.
Ok I got Wash for the title.
never said you picked Washington to win.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited: