New Year’s Day bowl games

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Michigan would not get "slaughtered" by anyone. I would expect a close game, much like this one.
Michigan play on special teams cost them 4 points (FG at PAT) and really another 7 as the fumble lead to a TD. Then they had a lot of poor execution on offense for the entire 2nd half until that last drive. I wouldn't expect them to get blown out by Georgia, but they definitely lose today's game against them. Luckily, their D was fucking dominant and the offense picked it up when it mattered.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
blah blah blah, UGA's schedule wasn't all that tough. Spare me.
OSU and Penn State were not cupcakes.
Michigan is playing now without Zinter.
OSU I’m with you. Penn St? Not so much. Imagine the Wolverines playing Bama tonight without Corum and Roman. UGA took them within 3 without Bowers and McConkey. And Bama just played better. However, credit where credit is due. Michigan got the W.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I have no clue who to root for as a Michigan fan.
I never care about such things. Usually the team you want to see your team plays against ends up being the one that takes them down lol. Personally think Washington vs Michigan would be the better game

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Penix is my QB in this draft. No disappointment there.
He’s the best pure pocket passer in this draft. Not sure if he’s the best QB but he’s the complete opposite of Fields or Williams

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
And you should blame Michigan for that?
Michigan beat OSU
UGA lost to Bama
deal with it
This year's OSU with McCord isn't the powerhouse they were with Stroud/Fields

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Michigan play on special teams cost them 4 points (FG at PAT) and really another 7 as the fumble lead to a TD. Then they had a lot of poor execution on offense for the entire 2nd half until that last drive. I wouldn't expect them to get blown out by Georgia, but they definitely lose today's game against them. Luckily, their D was fucking dominant and the offense picked it up when it mattered.
yeah, so ok

UGA played a bad game against Bama
Michigan did not play their best game against Bama (but still won)

In CCS Hypothetical land, UGA is going to come in and play their best game, and Michigan is going to play their worst.

No shit to all the Sherlocks, of course Michigan would lose.

Doesn't change the fact your blowing hypotheticals out of your ass.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Bijan would have hit his head on the goal post twice already in this game.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I never care about such things. Usually the team you want to see your team plays against ends up being the one that takes them down lol. Personally think Washington vs Michigan would be the better game
My friend is an Oregon fan so I guess I would get to see what he went through against them. Texas overall team is better IMO but Penix is a total X factor.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
yeah, so ok

It CCS Hypothetical land, UGA is going to come in and play their best game, and Michigan is going to play their worst.

Michigans new #1 fan boi as of tonight!!!

greg23

Liked Posts:
And you should blame Michigan for that?
Michigan beat OSU
UGA lost to Bama
deal with it
You miss every point

Michigan plays in a conf that has 1 good team; 2 fairly good teams (who get exposed outside the conf every time) and the rest who are on the level of the mwc or worse

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
No, you are right, it is dream class, where you live in make believe land and only have hypotheticals and personal opinion
You don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. Bama took down a weakend Georgia team, but they didn't deserve to make the playoff because of it. Texas didn't really deserve it by proxy either. They just wanted to take Florida st out of it because they lost their QB and weren't going to be able to compete. Then the optics of leaving out the sec champ looks bad on the committee. There is absolutely no way Georgia should've been left out just because of the timing of their loss compared to Alabama and Texas.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
yeah, so ok

In CCS Hypothetical land, UGA is going to come in and play their best game, and Michigan is going to play their worst.

Don't get offended. I am just saying what I believe to be true. Georgia is perceived as a better team than Alabama even though Alabama beat them. So I am just assuming if Georgia played their normal game and Michigan played like today, it would be a different outcome. You can disagree. Or you can call it a hypothetical. That's fair. It is a hypothetical but it's also my opinion.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You miss every point

Michigan plays in a conf that has 1 good team; 2 fairly good teams (who get exposed outside the conf every time) and the rest who are on the level of the mwc or worse
So what?

greg23

Liked Posts:
I have no clue who to root for as a Michigan fan.
Well

I have uw to win it all but mich O would match up much better vs uw d than tex d (whose weakness is in the secondary)

All of uw defensive numbers are pretty weak esp vs the run but they've managed to stay in and win games

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
TX will give Michigan problems if they take care of Wash tonight.

I freakin love Sark. He is such a good offensive play-caller. I wish he would have a lobotomy and decide to be the Bears’ OC next year.