CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
So your saying it will soon be 7 sacks?
I’m saying the 1st half went as well as it could have pretty much and they barely have a lead

Saban will made adjustments in the 2nd half, you can count on that. You better hope your boi harbaugh can make some adjustments as well

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m saying the 1st half went as well as it could have pretty much and they barely have a lead

Saban will made adjustments in the 2nd half, you can count on that. You better hope your boi harbaugh can make some adjustments as well

At least you sound calm. I was getting on edge just reading through this thread lol.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Correct. As much as Bama looked outmatched, looks like they figured out to abandon the run game and just air it out. Michigan should be up more but the mental mistakes cost them.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Correct. As much as Bama looked outmatched, looks like they figured out to abandon the run game and just air it out. Michigan should be up more but the mental mistakes cost them.
Yep, you gotta put your foot on their throat and finish em off when you have the chance. Michigan didn’t do it in the 1st half when they had the chance to

Now, they are in for a dogfight of a 2nd half. We’ve seen this story play out before for Bama

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yep, you gotta put your foot on their throat and finish em off when you have the chance. Michigan didn’t do it in the 1st half when they had the chance to

Now, they are in for a dogfight of a 2nd half. We’ve seen this story play out before for Bama
Yep. Alabama will have some major adjustments after the half. Saban is the goat at halftime changes.

RuszBron1

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Exactly. The best example is Georgia vs Bama game. Bulldogs being a lot better team than Michigan got put out of contention in their second half by Bama adjustments. Don't count out Saban..

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
It’s obviously what Poles wanted with Claypool. As much as I love Nabers I expect him to draft a tall WR.
I wouldn't put too much stock into targeting one player. The facts are his options were limited at the time. I don't think there's a GM in the NFL that would pass on Nabers if the need was there even if there was a personal preference a bit taller. He's that good of a prospect. Jamar Chase 6 ft 200 , missed a year and still went in the top 5. Jalen Waddle right behind him to Miami at 5' 10 185 and Nabers is a better prospect than Waddle coming out.

Fuck size, give me the best playmakers.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Their rb and wrs are midgets
Bama are the ones that look like midgets so far. Michigan is beating them in the trenches.

greg23

Liked Posts:
And Bama has no answer for the O-line and D-line of Michigan.
And that has what to do with mich skill guys being on the small side?

They're the Arizona Cardinals of ncaa football

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
All this talk of Michigan dominating the first half and yet it’s a 3 point game and Bama gets the ball to start the 2nd half
Yeah, don't understand where that's coming from. Feels like Michigan should be up by more and the fact they aren't isn't in their favor imo.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Do the rb and wr play in the trenches?
Trenches are more important dipshit. No surprise that you don’t understand that

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bama just bailed Michigan out with 2 Whitehair-like snaps lol. Wowzers

greg23

Liked Posts:
Trenches are more important dipshit. No surprise that you don’t understand that
You people

All i said was mich skill guys were tiny

And fwiw....Bama oline is bigger than mich dline.....but carry on with your false narrative