NFL Draft - Day 2

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I really want Zach Kuntz from old dominion. He’s a poles guy, absolute freak of nature scored a ten on RAS way above the rest of the million tight ends in the draft!

He’s a guy you have to take a flyer on!!!

Can someone tell me which pick of ours is the three tech from our draft picks? I’m serious

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I really want Zach Kuntz from old dominion. He’s a poles guy, absolute freak of nature scored a ten on RAS way above the rest of the million tight ends in the draft!

Can someone tell me which pick of ours is the three tech from our draft picks? I’m serious

That is my TE pick as well.

Both can play 3T. Dextor can play NT/3T. Pickens can play DE/3T.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Packers took Tucker Kraft. That was my guy. Going to turn out to be one of best and most complete TE in this class.
No. Mayer will be

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Pickens would be the 3T

Rise

Liked Posts:
I can’t believe how many people just stand around for this draft “event”. You can even tell nobody knows who the players are it’s so weird. Are we just this bored as a society?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I can’t believe how many people just stand around for this draft “event”. You can even tell nobody knows who the players are it’s so weird. Are we just this bored as a society?
90% of them are obese.

msadows

Liked Posts:

It's a fun event for kids. They also have a concert after.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Yeah gotta think Poles is gonna put Patrick at Center like originally intended when he signed him in FA
I would think so and hope so. Whitehair doesn’t suck overall but he had major issues snapping the ball and that’s kind of a big deal.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Pickens is more the quick off the ball 3-tech. Dexter is just a solid T choice but not as sudden.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I look at the weirdos who dress up as a dragon or a Viking or a fucking who knows what storm trooper or some damn thing and I think don’t you have to go to work Monday and sit next to someone else? I mean don’t people somewhere recognize you? I think the same thing about every Raiders fan when I watch one of their games.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It's a fun event for kids. They also have a concert after.
I will never take any issue with the kids doing whatever they want, it’s the adults I worry about. I mean let’s face it there are some major fucking freaks.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Think Dexter plays 3T in base or run downs. He then moves to NT on passing downs and Pickens plays 3T.

With the other guys in the rotation as well.
Schmitz is reporting that Dexter is the NT

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Both DTs Poles drafted look pretty good on film. Poles hit the SEC for all his players in the trenches so far. None of this grabbing D2/D3 players trying to look like a genius. He went to the top conference in the land.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I look at the weirdos who dress up as a dragon or a Viking or a fucking who knows what storm trooper or some damn thing and I think don’t you have to go to work Monday and sit next to someone else? I mean don’t people somewhere recognize you? I think the same thing about every Raiders fan when I watch one of their games.
Who cares man

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Schmitz is reporting that Dexter is the NT

Well yeah think he and Billings will be playing NT but Billings more in base and Dexter more in nickel. Think he will still get some run at 3T on run downs and goalline as dont think Pickens is strong enough.