NFL Fan Fights!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just saw some other people tweet this. The pathetic thing is no one helps now…. They just grab their phones. Hope the guys family sues the fuck out of the NFL. Losing one of those is the only way the NFL will provide proper security

And the guy that killed him sucker punched him several times as he was being held back. Coward

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Just saw some other people tweet this. The pathetic thing is no one helps now…. They just grab their phones. Hope the guys family sues the fuck out of the NFL. Losing one of those is the only way the NFL will provide proper security
Doubt the NFL can be held liable, unfortunately. It's not responsible for security. The team though, yes.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Haven't been to a live game since 2009.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Years ago I was in the family no alcohol section at Soldiersess Fieldsess and a brawl broke out. Dude got carried off face all bloody.
Good wholesome family fun

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Haven't been to a live game since 2009.
I went to the Bears-Seahawks game in 2010 in the regular season. I believe that was the last game that I have been to

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I went to the Bears-Seahawks game in 2010 in the regular season. I believe that was the last game that I have been to
Mine was Cutlers first start. Game was on a Sunday night in Green Bay. He threw 3 or 4 picks and they still should have won the game.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I wake up and Choose Violence..

But as A man I can control my emotions, plus I’m. claustrophobic and hate prison food. 😂

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Last game I went to was in 06 vs MIN.. was sitting in the corner endzone area and watched Hester return a punt for a TD..

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am shocked there aren't far more NFL fan fights/deaths each year.

They made a strong effort to soften the sport and its broadcast tone, while placing limits on drinking before/during/after the games.

Add fight cages to every NFL stadium, film it and put a feed on the jumbotron screens when a good bout comes up.

Release the fights to stadium patreons and later to stadium YouTube channels, for additional revenue.

Put up signs and just get the Cops to observe and only intervene if asked by security.

Money printer go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Does fighting on ccs count?
There are not fights in here. Just genuine continuous love from each poster……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………