NFL Fan Fights!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Bears are so bad that Bear fans are now beating up each other instead of the visitors.

Bear on Bear violence is repugnant. :)
Last years TNF game vs Washington was the only Bears home game ive ever been to. As soon as i walked in the concourse there were Bears fans arguing with and insulting each other. The only place i've seen fans argue with each other more than opposing fans. I looked over at my best friend and said with a smile "I'm home".

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would never see a Trubisky fan throwing haymakers like that. At least Fields fans aren't wimps.

Also lol, it would be a loser WaaWaa Payton fan getting rocked like that. Wonder if he went and cried in a broom closet once he was able to walk again.
Was a sucker punch thrown from behind. Fields fans are wimps. He'll have fun in jail though. Those type love taking up the ass. But you know that from experience.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
I went to a boxing match with my partner in Manchester. 5 young guys behind us were intimidating a couple, so stood up and asked them to leave them alone. Ended up with all 5 punching me! Two good black eyes and a cut eye but I stayed up! It can be dangerous intervening but I would do it again.

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing.’

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Last game I went to was in 06 vs MIN.. was sitting in the corner endzone area and watched Hester return a punt for a TD..
That’s the game that Tommie Harris got injured in right?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Last Bears game I went to was at Arrowhead when Cutler led them to a 4th Q comeback, IIRC. I was drunk and an asshole. Thankfully the nice fans in KC just laughed, but I should have been clocked. Now, I'm much more mature and don't really understand why anyone would want to do this. You always expect some heckling at away games, but the fights nowadays are ridiculous.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I remember going to a Blackhawks game as a kid at the Stadium, and you could see several fights taking place in the stands by the third period.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Was a sucker punch thrown from behind. Fields fans are wimps. He'll have fun in jail though. Those type love taking up the ass. But you know that from experience.

The irony here is you making an insult of homosexual relations but yet using an avatar of a group of pedophiles and homesexuals in your profile. Enjoy the week off.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Last Bears game I went to was at Arrowhead when Cutler led them to a 4th Q comeback, IIRC. I was drunk and an asshole. Thankfully the nice fans in KC just laughed, but I should have been clocked. Now, I'm much more mature and don't really understand why anyone would want to do this. You always expect some heckling at away games, but the fights nowadays are ridiculous.
Yeah I just stay away. I went to the Ga Tech/ND season opener in 2006 in Atlanta. I lost my voice, probably should have been knocked the fuck out.