NFL IGT 2012 Season

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Vick is really bad this season. How can anyone pick the eagles?

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Comparing Cutler to a 2x Super Bowl winner isn't valid.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Andrew Siciliano, on NFL Red Zone, said "Eli Manning channeling his inner Jay Cutler" after he threw his second pick. Cutler getting beat all over.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Other teams offensive lines are not ranked as badly as the Bears is. They block half the time and don't need TEs to help them.

Bearsfan7954

Liked Posts:
yeah cause Jay Cutler = Eli Manning and vice versa. Wake me when Cutler outduels Tom Brady not once but twice....HELL, he doesn't even need to do it in the Super Bowl..he can do it in the regular season...or when he outduels Aaron Rodgers...or Drew Brees...et. al.

Fanboy logic at its finest....Eli threw 3 INTs today so that means Jay Cutler is ELITE!!!! bwahahahahaha...quick can someone tell me if any starting LT in the league has given up a sack so far today? Employing "fanboy logic", that is all the evidence I need to argue that J-Webb ain't that bad after all!!!

Nobody said it made Jay elite. You need to stop make shit up just to start shit. All it means is any QB in this league can have a bad day.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

How about four sacks and 7 QB hits? Was any other starting QB the worst RT and LT in the league at one point? Morons and meatballs

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yeah cause Jay Cutler = Eli Manning and vice versa. Wake me when Cutler outduels Tom Brady not once but twice....HELL, he doesn't even need to do it in the Super Bowl..he can do it in the regular season...or when he outduels Aaron Rodgers...or Drew Brees...et. al.

Fanboy logic at its finest....Eli threw 3 INTs today so that means Jay Cutler is ELITE!!!! bwahahahahaha...quick can someone tell me if any starting LT in the league has given up a sack so far today? Employing "fanboy logic", that is all the evidence I need to argue that J-Webb ain't that bad after all!!!

no one has said Cutler's elite b/c eli's having a bad game. just pointing out that when eli has a bad game, it's deemed by the media as "meh, ok. he's ELI!", and when Cutler does, he's a punk w/ bad body language.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
good qb's never throw int's. the giants will never win a super bowl with this guy, he makes too many poor decisions with the football. I'm tired of this crap.
They've won 2 with that guy. You are so smart.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
INTS SOOOO MADDDD that's chicago

What are you talking about? That's a DYNASTY!!!

lol.. And meatheads want Reid b/c he has a mustache and looks tough...hahahah. The Eagles look terrible....

BEARS

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
no one has said Cutler's elite b/c eli's having a bad game. just pointing out that when eli has a bad game, it's deemed by the media as "meh, ok. he's ELI!", and when Cutler does, he's a punk w/ bad body language.

But before Eli won his first Superbowl, the media definitely got on him. Even throughout the 07 season when they won the superbowl. He was criticized heavily for turning the ball over too much. Then he won the Superbowl and the talks stopped. That's just how it works.

Bearsfan7954

Liked Posts:
If the Lions lose which I think they will, it looks like the whole NFCN is going to 1 and 1.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Vince Jackson having a big day for TB. 4 catches for 109 yards with a TD.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
ARI is beating NE
20-9

NE is 10-0 in home openers at Gillette stadium. ARI could be 2-0. Who'd have thought that??

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Lucky ass Vikings. A ball tipped at the line of scrimmage, then bounces off their TE, somehow bounces into the hands of their WR for a TD.

IND 20 MIN 13