NFL Playoffs and the QBs who can get you there

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Spartan, the shit you post makes you as un-objective as they come on these boards. You're as transparent as a window.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whoopty do, a 7 point deficit.
Yeah, whoopty do, a 7 point deficit. If you had made Cutler start all games with a 7 point deficit he would have had exactly 1 win for the entire season. That would be the game against Pittsburgh in which the Bears won the turnover battle 5-0 and the defense scored 14 points.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Yeah, whoopty do, a 7 point deficit. If you had made Cutler start all games with a 7 point deficit he would have had exactly 1 win for the entire season. That would be the game against Pittsburgh in which the Bears won the turnover battle 5-0 and the defense scored 14 points.

LOL so now you are applying it to every game? Great hypothetical there...

The fact that you knit pick the QB play on a team that never held an opponent to less than 20 points this last season shows how dumb your argument is.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spartan, the shit you post makes you as un-objective as they come on these boards. You're as transparent as a window.
I'm the one stating facts so I am the objective one. You act like a 7 point deficit is nothing when the overwhelming majority of games are decided by less than 7 points. I state facts while you try too shoo them away cause they're inconvenient.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I'm the one stating facts so I am the objective one. You act like a 7 point deficit is nothing when the overwhelming majority of games are decided by less than 7 points. I state facts while you try too shoo them away cause they're inconvenient.

Your facts are used improperly and as such dumb.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL so now you are applying it to every game? Great hypothetical there...

The fact that you knit pick the QB play on a team that never held an opponent to less than 20 points this last season shows how dumb your argument is.
Nitpicking is pointing out the difference between 120 rating and a rating of 8? Nitpicking is pointing out the significance of a 7 point deficit for a team that only won 1 game, that their starting QB played in, by more than 6 points? I think you be the one sounding dumb, L Guano-type dumb.

FourthAndTwentysix

Liked Posts:
that's awesome but you have to look at the players around the QB. could those guys have that high of a % if they were in OAK? BUF?

Manning, Brady, and Rodgers probably could, but that is about it. Only reason I say that is because the Colts went 2-14 the year Manning was hurt so he seemed to make a pathetic team good. And I know everybody loves Brees, but the weapons he has are outrageous. But, you're right, alot of this has to do with the team. Cutler has had some pretty good teams, but it just hasn't worked out for him yet. Cutler played a good enough game to win against the Packers, but the Bears letting up 3 forth downs on the last drive is what did them in. It's a shame the Bears don't have Cutler under contract for one more year, because this is the year that is gonna be very telling for Cutler, and you would like to see him put a great 16-game season together before giving him tons of money but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and pay. If the Bears had a good back-up plan then I could understand letting Jay walk, but it is not worth it to have to worry about drafting for a defense and a franchise qb. The offseason decisions will be a lot easier with knowing they don't have to worry about the qb. And I think it's pretty obvious that Emery and Trestman want Cutler to be that guy because if you didnt, then you would of rid the hot hand with McCown. You don't make that move unless you are committed to your starting qb, which is why Cutler was put back in, and why Vick went through the same situation and never saw the field again.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Nitpicking is pointing out the difference between 120 rating and a rating of 8? Nitpicking is pointing out the significance of a 7 point deficit for a team that only won 1 game, that their starting QB played in, by more than 6 points? I think you be the one sounding dumb, L Guano-type dumb.

Cutler had 8 pass attempts, so yeah, that's real fair to compare... LOL you are pathetic sometimes.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler had 8 pass attempts, so yeah, that's real fair to compare... LOL you are pathetic sometimes.
With Cutler in Bears lose 17-10. While McCown is in, the Bears outscore the Skins 31-28 and you want to put the loss on McCown. Now, that's pathetic!

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
With Cutler in Bears lose 17-10. While McCown is in, the Bears outscore the Skins 31-28 and you want to put the loss on McCown. Now, that's pathetic!

You don't know that, Nostradamus.

What about the 1st MIN game? Cutler has a fumble return TD in the game and then guess who wins it in the last seconds...? That can only happen when you play the whole game.

McCown had more than enough time to play better than the Redskins to win the game. You can only play against the situation you are in, not a hypothetical one. For example, throwing an INT in the beginning of the game is WAAAY different than throwing one at the end of a game. If I have to explain to you why that is, then well, you are indeed dumb.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don't know that, Nostradamus.
Stopped reading right there cause I do know that for fact. The Redskins were winning 17-10 while Jay was playing as he aided them by throwing a pick 6 and was obviously struggling. While McCown was in the Bears scored 31 points and the Skins scored 28. It is fact. It is what happened so of course I know it to be true.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Stopped reading right there cause I do know that for fact. The Redskins were winning 17-10 while Jay was playing as he aided them by throwing a pick 6 and was obviously struggling. While McCown was in the Bears scored 31 points and the Skins scored 28. It is fact. It is what happened so of course I know it to be true.

You are a worse troll than I thought or severely in a troubling state if mental health.

You know players perform different than they did before often in the middle of games. Especially Cutler with his recent years 4th quater track record.

You have arguments that rationally hold up, Stick to those.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are a worse troll than I thought or severely in a troubling state if mental health.

You know players perform different than they did before often in the middle of games. Especially Cutler with his recent years 4th quater track record.

You have arguments that rationally hold up, Stick to those.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2
Cutler apologists don't like facts. Isn't that what this is really about?