NFL Playoffs and the QBs who can get you there

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do realize we all can agree that qb is the most important position in a team sport right? Your argument is pathetic and horribly flawed as usual. I guess Drew Breea in.his record year should be blamed for not winning the SB when his D was historically bad huh? Horrible

By the way...our offense was 2nd in the NFL behind only Denver in scoring you Spartard! I REPEAT 2ND! I suppose our D scored all those tds or our WRs scored by themselves and Cutler shouldn't get credit for those in your fantasy world. Enjoy being wrong and sad as usual LOL
If you constantly blame everything but the QB as you do, obviously you don't know how key the position is nor do you know anything else about football.

Fact, the Bears offense was NOT 2nd in scoring behind Denver. And not at all sure what point you're trying to make by saying Brees didn't reach the SB in his record breaking year. This thread is about QBs who make it to the playoffs most often and, yes, he did make it to the playoffs that year.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That or we can play a back up KC team and win on a bad call

It most certainly was not a bad call.
It was a bad NON call.

The FG would have stood had he made it, so shit happens.
The Chargers should never have been in contention anyway- Baltimore and Miami each had 2 shots to put the chargers and steelers out of the conversation and they all fell apart.

It doesn't matter anyway- Nobody is beating the Broncos or the Seahawks.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
If you constantly blame everything but the QB as you do, obviously you don't know how key the position is nor do you know anything else about football.

Fact, the Bears offense was NOT 2nd in scoring behind Denver. And not at all sure what point you're trying to make by saying Brees didn't reach the SB in his record breaking year. This thread is about QBs who make it to the playoffs most often and, yes, he did make it to the playoffs that year.

FACT...the bears were 2nd in scoring at 445 points to Denvers 606. Our offense was amazing and did their job...our D was not....and you live in a fantasyworld. Please keep posting garbage

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
I think playing in a division that has a team led by Aaron Rodgers has a lot to so with the Bears (and Cutler) not making the playoffs

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
FACT...the bears were 2nd in scoring at 445 points to Denvers 606. Our offense was amazing and did their job...our D was not....and you live in a fantasyworld. Please keep posting garbage
I'm not the one posting garbage, L Retardo. It was you who said the Bears offense was second in scoring and that simply is not true which comes as no surprise cause you never know what you're talking about. In fact, the Eagles offense is second in scoring behind Denver . ... a distant second. The Patriots were 3rd, Saints 4th and Cowboys 5th. Bears and Packers tied at 6th. And you also forget a lot of the Bears offense was generated by McCown who had a QB rating 20 points higher than Cutler.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
I'm not the one posting garbage, L Retardo. It was you who said the Bears offense was second in scoring and that simply is not true which comes as no surprise cause you never know what you're talking about. In fact, the Eagles offense is second in scoring behind Denver . ... a distant second. The Patriots were 3rd, Saints 4th and Cowboys 5th. Bears and Packers tied at 6th. And you also forget a lot of the Bears offense was generated by McCown who had a QB rating 20 points higher than Cutler.

McCown put up a td less than Cutler did. It was a concern even while he was playing well. The losses against Stl and MN had 21 and 20 points respectively. The 45 against that horrific Dallas D skewed it.

Just sayin'

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Oh and FYI. The Broncos averaged 37.9ppg. The Bears and NE tied for second at 27.8

I have no idea where you are getting your numbers from.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh and FYI. The Broncos averaged 37.9ppg. The Bears and NE tied for second at 27.8

Talking about scoring by the offense which would not have included defensive scores or special teams scores.

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
McCown put up a td less than Cutler did. It was a concern even while he was playing well. The losses against Stl and MN had 21 and 20 points respectively. The 45 against that horrific Dallas D skewed it.

Just sayin'
If you're trying to say McCown averaged a TD less per game than Cutler, I think you're leaving some games, that Cutler played in, out. Also remember McCown turned the ball over much less frequently and turnovers often lead to points for your opponent.

Last edited:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

Fartard is an idiot and always wrong. Since our D scored a few tds that counts overall but other teams score on special teams and D as well. Stats include these, just like when our offense gives up a td it counts against our D, but that won't be brought up by fartard bc then that would make our D less atrocious lol

So by most all accounts and standards, the Bears will be ranked #2. Either way it was one of the best whether idiots like it or not. And Cutler had nothing to do with that in Spartan's fantasyland

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

By most all standards we were 2nd whether you like ot or not. Either way, we were top notch in the NFL and Cutler was part of it. Keep changing your argument to turnovers, backups, and your usual garbage...Cutler was a part of why we were rated so high Fartard

And you wonder why most here can't take your flawed and biased arguments seriously lol

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fartard is an idiot and always wrong. Since our D scored a few tds that counts overall but other teams score on special teams and D as well. Stats include these, just like when our offense gives up a td it counts against our D, but that won't be brought up by fartard bc then that would make our D less atrocious lol

So by most all accounts and standards, the Bears will be ranked #2. Either way it was one of the best whether idiots like it or not. And Cutler had nothing to do with that in Spartan's fantasyland
Can you be any slower in the head. Talking about the OFFENSE scoring points for the Bears and everyone else. What the fuck does points scored by defense have to do with points scored by offense? You really can differentiate between the 2?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
By most all standards we were 2nd whether you like ot or not. Either way, we were top notch in the NFL and Cutler was part of it. Keep changing your argument to turnovers, backups, and your usual garbage...Cutler was a part of why we were rated so high Fartard

And you wonder why most here can't take your flawed and biased arguments seriously lol
You said offense, dope. Denver offense averaged 35.8 points per game. Eagles 26.6, Patriots 26.4, Saints 25.9 etc. How is it changing the argument when addressing exactly what you said? Your head's so far up your ass you can't even see what you're typing.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

Hmmm, Bears and Packers tied at 6th in scoring offense. I guess that means Cutler/McCown is as good as Rodgers...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmmm, Bears and Packers tied at 6th in scoring offense. I guess that means Cutler/McCown is as good as Rodgers...
Not if you remember it was McCown who had the winning record and qb rating more than 20 points higher than Cutler who had a losing record in games he started. Rodgers also missed a lot more games so one would expect the Packers average of points per game would be much lower just due to him missing 7 games.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Not if you remember it was McCown who had the winning record and qb rating more than 20 points higher than Cutler who had a losing record in games he started. Rodgers also missed a lot more games so one would expect the Packers average of points per game would be much lower just due to him missing 7 games.

LOL at your winning record stat. Starting a game doesn't mean shit. You barely even have to dig to know that McCown played the majority of the WAS game, which means he really went 3-3 in games he actually played the majority in.

And Cutler went 5-5 in games he played the majority in.

Hmmmmm...

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
fixed my above post, forgot about Cutler playing in the DET game.

Both Cutler and McCown went 0.500.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL at your winning record stat. Starting a game doesn't mean shit. You barely even have to dig to know that McCown played the majority of the WAS game, which means he really went 3-3 in games he actually played the majority in.

And Cutler went 5-5 in games he played the majority in.

Hmmmmm...
So Cutler starts against Washington and then after throwing a pick 6 to go down 17-10, you put that loss on McCown cause the Bears ended up losing by 4 points? Yeah, that makes sense. I know the Bears scored a lot more in that game with McCown but Cutler left him a 7 point deficit and the Bears ended up losing by 4 so why does the starter, who played far worse in that game, not deserve the loss? Does it really make sense to you to give the loss to the guy with a rating over 100 in the game instead of the guy with a rating of 8.3 who put the Bears down by 7 with a pick 6 he threw?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
So Cutler starts against Washington and then after throwing a pick 6 to go down 17-10, you put that loss on McCown cause the Bears ended up losing by 4 points? Yeah, that makes sense. I know the Bears scored a lot more in that game with McCown but Cutler left him a 7 point deficit and the Bears ended up losing by 4 so why does the starter, who played far worse in that game, not deserve the loss? Does it really make sense to you to give the loss to the guy with a rating over 100 in the game instead of the guy with a rating of 8.3 who put the Bears down by 7 with a pick 6 he threw?

Whoopty do, a 7 point deficit. McCown played the majority of the game.

As for the QB rating, does it make sense to give the loss to any QB with a 100+ rating in a game that his team loses (Week 17 anyone...?)?

The answer is no. The team is responsible for wins and loses, and as it turns out, it didn't really matter if it was Cutler or McCown running the offense.

Also, look no further than the CLE game in which Cutler started off like shit and rebounded with a good overall game. You don't really know how he would have played overall in a game like the WAS game.

Mitchapalooza

Cutler is better than McCown. Let Spartan throw a fit. He is wrong.