NFL Playoffs and the QBs who can get you there

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
If QB is such an unimportant position, why pay so much for one? You'd still let Cutler walk. Don't get you idiots that don't expect a QB to do shit unless he has the most productive wr tandem in football and even when he does and still fails, you come with more excuses for him. PATHETIC

Now you are changing your flawed and bogus argument to it is important though? Everyone would agree that QB is important LOL. Duh!

Our offense did it's job well past everyone's expectations. I think we were top 3 in scoring and top 10 in yards you dolt! Blame our last ranked run D...or does Cutler play D now....you were saying something about PATHETIC?? Stop posting garbage and get attention at a strip club or something

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the Bears who finished the season with the second most points in the league missed the playoffs because of their QB play.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I love the dopes that trot out the whole "dilfer! Marino! DUHHHH!" bullshit.
Dilfer started 8 regular season games in 2000, rode the coattails of the defense and got exactly what he deserved.... they handed him his super bowl ring and told him to get the fuck out of town.

Unless chicago finds a way to mimic the 2000 ravens d, the QB remains pretty important.
Even the Ravens coming off of the best defensive season ever realized the need to fill the position.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Brad johnson was no kirk cousins

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now you are changing your flawed and bogus argument to it is important though? Everyone would agree that QB is important LOL. Duh!

Our offense did it's job well past everyone's expectations. I think we were top 3 in scoring and top 10 in yards you dolt! Blame our last ranked run D...or does Cutler play D now....you were saying something about PATHETIC?? Stop posting garbage and get attention at a strip club or something
Obviously you did not agree the QB position is the most key in football which is why you believe Cutler is not accountable for the Bears having only gone to the playoffs once in his 5 years here.

I know you can't comprehend what others type but it's kind of crazy that you can't even comprehend what you type yourself.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Technically, Grossman is 1 for 1

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Obviously you did not agree the QB position is the most key in football which is why you believe Cutler is not accountable for the Bears having only gone to the playoffs once in his 5 years here.

I know you can't comprehend what others type but it's kind of crazy that you can't even comprehend what you type yourself.

What's really kind of crazy is that you accuse other people of comprehension problems while building the same strawman a dozen times throughout this thread.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's really kind of crazy is that you accuse other people of comprehension problems while building the same strawman a dozen times throughout this thread.
This is kind of straight forward shit. The better QBs get their teams to the playoffs more often.

optimus prime

Liked Posts:
Put any of those qb's except the elite of the elite like manning, brady,rodgers or brees on this team and they wouldn't have made the playoffs either. End of thread

Liked Posts:
I somehow think we could wrestle Eli Manning after the disappointing season the Giants have. And Eli Manning is the best one on the list - he has more Superbowl wins than his brother. He also defeated Brady twice, from an underdog position. That one is an elite QB and a winner and he does not even cost that much per year.

End of green ink

Seriously - there are many ways to compare QBs. The number of playoffs seasons is one but it's not that reliable in a team sport. Out of curiosity, where does Marshall rank in the WRs list, based on playoffs performance ?

Really - the only ones that can evaluate the QB performance are the team coaches. They know how every play was called, how it was executed, the quality of the decision making and the role of the QB. I mean - it could look like an awesome play to us - but it could be only the result of a good execution from the O-Line. And then it could seem like it's a crazy stupid Int while in fact someone was running the wrong route.

I'm sure Cutler was evaluated based on every play he made in every game. Several hours per week during long video sessions. It's the kind of stuff Trestman does.

I'm a Cutler supporter myself, but I'm not sure how the coaches will rate him. At the beginning of the season he was seeming more disciplined and buying the system than at the end - at some points it looked like he took some personal initiatives that were not in the playbook. But again, it's just guessing since I have no access to that playbook.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Or people who think the most key position in football has no bearing on how well a team does over the course of a 16 game season.

No one actually made this argument. Or even implied it. Strawman #1.

Only stupid if you thing QB is not the most key position. I don't know of anybody, who actually knows football, who thinks it is not.

No one actually made this argument. Or even implied it. Strawman #2.

If QB is such an unimportant position, why pay so much for one? You'd still let Cutler walk. Don't get you idiots that don't expect a QB to do shit unless he has the most productive wr tandem in football and even when he does and still fails, you come with more excuses for him. PATHETIC

No one actually made this argument. Or even implied it. Fun to watch you fling verbal feces around, though. Strawman #3.

No one actually made this argument, either. Or even implied it. Strawman #4.

You're on quite the hot streak.

The better QBs get their teams to the playoffs more often.

No one argued against this either. Strawman #5. Way to go!

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

You do realize we all can agree that qb is the most important position in a team sport right? Your argument is pathetic and horribly flawed as usual. I guess Drew Breea in.his record year should be blamed for not winning the SB when his D was historically bad huh? Horrible

By the way...our offense was 2nd in the NFL behind only Denver in scoring you Spartard! I REPEAT 2ND! I suppose our D scored all those tds or our WRs scored by themselves and Cutler shouldn't get credit for those in your fantasy world. Enjoy being wrong and sad as usual LOL

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
No one actually made this argument. Or even implied it. Strawman #1.

No one actually made this argument. Or even implied it. Strawman #2.

No one actually made this argument. Or even implied it. Fun to watch you fling verbal feces around, though. Strawman #3.

No one actually made this argument, either. Or even implied it. Strawman #4.

You're on quite the hot streak.

No one argued against this either. Strawman #5. Way to go!

Hahaha. Good breakdown! Classic! He needs help or just attention so I think we should jump out and watch him destroy his own argument in fantasyland lol

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
How would you like the Bears to get to the playoffs at least 50% of the time. If we had the right QB, it would be quite possible. There are 15 QBs who have gotten their teams to the playoffs, at least, 50% of the time.

Here's a list of those according to years played as starter and number of years they got to the playoffs.

Dalton 3 in 3 100%
Luck 2 in 2 100%
Kaepernick 2 in 2 100%
Wilson 2 in 2 100%
Foles 1 in 1 100%
Brady 11 in 12 92%
Peyton Manning 13 in 15 87%
Flacco 5 in 6 83%
Rodgers 5 in 6 83%
Rivers 5 in 8 63%
Roethlisberger 6 in 10 60%
Ryan 4 in 7 57%
Eli Manning 5 in 9 56%
RG3 1 in 2 50%
Brees 6 in 12 50%

Cutler is well below all of these QBs having gotten to the playoffs only once in his 7 years as starter (14%) putting him well below all those listed above and several others such as Romo, Vick, Stafford, Smith, Newton and Palmer.

It's time for a change. The Bears need a winner behind center.

We have the right QB, and finally the right system. Give the CUtler hate a rest will you? The guy outplayed Arron Rodgers the other night. And the bears would have won if not for the refs. Don't believe me?
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-green-bay-packers-in-win-over-chicago-bears

10veitout

Liked Posts:
We have the right QB, and finally the right system. Give the CUtler hate a rest will you? The guy outplayed Arron Rodgers the other night. And the bears would have won if not for the refs. Don't believe me?
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-green-bay-packers-in-win-over-chicago-bears

Do you know what the fuck bleacherreport is you dumb peice of fuck?

It was written by some bears homer dumbass just like yourself.

And Rodgers played not up to his standards because he was rusty. That second pick was in and out if Jordys hands.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
well, happy new year to you TOO

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I love the dopes that trot out the whole "dilfer! Marino! DUHHHH!" bullshit.
Dilfer started 8 regular season games in 2000, rode the coattails of the defense and got exactly what he deserved.... they handed him his super bowl ring and told him to get the fuck out of town.

Unless chicago finds a way to mimic the 2000 ravens d, the QB remains pretty important.
Even the Ravens coming off of the best defensive season ever realized the need to fill the position.

That or we can play a back up KC team and win on a bad call