Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
We won't be facing any more team this inferior the rest of the way. These expectations are unreal going forward. All we can expect and hope for are 2 more wins.
No its actually not. We have the players with the talent. We shut down Rodgers quite well 2 weeks ago. As long as we play ALL 3 phases, this is how it would look. Im not saying we'd blow teams out all year. Not that egotistical. But like againts the Pats, shouldve been a great game is what Im meaning.

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
No its actually not. We have the players with the talent. We shut down Rodgers quite well 2 weeks ago. As long as we play ALL 3 phases, this is how it would look. Im not saying we'd blow teams out all year. Not that egotistical. But like againts the Pats, shouldve been a great game is what Im meaning.

Packers are a more talented team than us, you're insane if you think we can do this to the Pack.

Sorry it needs to be said. If both teams execute next week the Packers will win.

We need to change our style to mess with Green Bay. Like we need to run the ball and force Aaron Rodgers to watch next weeks game rather than have him throw to Jennings, Driver, Nelson, and Jones all day long.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never said we'd bomb it against GB. That shit wont work. They'll be more effective with their blitzing. Not to mention we aint running the ball enough imo. But if Both teams are executing, how can you sit there and say its a given for GB? Thats insane. Our D shut them down to 10 points. Had our O played half as well as this, GB wouldnt have won the last game. The 1st game however was another story hands down. Round 3 will be very interesting to say the least.. Think I'll be skipping work that day :)

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Never said we'd bomb it against GB. That shit wont work. They'll be more effective with their blitzing. Not to mention we aint running the ball enough imo. But if Both teams are executing, how can you sit there and say its a given for GB? Thats insane. Our D shut them down to 10 points. Had our O played half as well as this, GB wouldnt have won the last game. The 1st game however was another story hands down. Round 3 will be very interesting to say the least.. Think I'll be skipping work that day :)

You should skip work...not everyday you get to see Bears-Pack in the NFC Championship.

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:

God I hate making a case for Green Bay, but I feel I need to give an honest unbiased opinion.

1. Green Bay murdered us in the first game this season. They beat themselves by committing 18 penalties.

2. Saying had our offense played well week 17 that we would have won... that is like saying had Green Bay's offense played well then they would have won my more.

There is a way for the Bears to beat the Packers, I want that to happen. But we are the team that needs to gameplan and play out of our comfort zone to win because Green Bay is the better team.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
You should skip work...not everyday you get to see Bears-Pack in the NFC Championship.
Definitely. Thats whats got me excited with them winning lastnight. Hated they won just cause I hate them, but to see our Rivalry in a game that huge, its basically a NFC North Superbowl imo.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quit sucking the Packers dick. They are a one dimensional offense.

Defense plays like they did today, Rodgers will be tasting turf.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers are a more talented team than us, you're insane if you think we can do this to the Pack.

Sorry it needs to be said. If both teams execute next week the Packers will win.

We need to change our style to mess with Green Bay. Like we need to run the ball and force Aaron Rodgers to watch next weeks game rather than have him throw to Jennings, Driver, Nelson, and Jones all day long.

Yeah, lets just forfeit the game because the all mighty Pack are here.

I mean why bother to show up because of their greatness.

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
Quit sucking the Packers dick. They are a one dimensional offense.

Defense plays like they did today, Rodgers will be tasting turf.

I am not sucking the Packer's dick. I just step outside of my Bears fandom to give a perspective on the game.

The Patriots are a one-dimintional offense (by choice though)... how did they do against us?

If you are going to gage our play next week of this game then shame on you. I hate the Packers as much as the next Bears fan but the Packers are not the Seahawks.

Quit being a fucking dickless homer when anyone gives an opinion that is not yours.

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
Yeah, lets just forfeit the game because the all mighty Pack are here.
I mean why bother to show up because of their greatness.

Where did I say that? You're the biggest fucking tool on this forum. You have very little sports knowledge.

The Packers and Bears both live off the passing game, for the most part. Aaron Rodgers is a more efficient and consistent quarterback (over Cutler). If both play at there best Rodgers will win. We have the ability to run the ball more efficiently though, and even though that is not our strength we must run the ball often and well to keep Aaron Rodgers on the sideline.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They're a beatable team & with this shit turf, clowns like Nelson & Jones will be invisible.

Oh wait, they're all pro WR's. :thinking:

Steveo16220

Liked Posts:

We seen what happens when the bears offense executes, (NYJ Game) so I don't buy your goss

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I think the Bears have a big advantage. GB is hot right now but Chicago held them to 10 points....in which 7 came on a fluke bomb to Jennings where he was on ZACH BOWMAN LOL

Bears didn't show their hand in Week 17. I applaud them for that.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its no lie that Rodgers can carve us a new ass in the secondary. Im not naive to think our Bears are an elite team such as the Patriots. That would be ignorant I agree. But I do have faith that we can do this. And while we can easily make a case why the Packers are a freaking beast at the moment, and I cant argue in reality what it'll take to beat them as it will be difficult. But I do have the choice to say blah, and root for our Bears with optimism lol.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Matt Forte 0 for 1. 0 Yards. 0 TD's. 1 INT......Still has a better QB Rating then Todd Collins.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well... this is irrelevant if we dont finish this game. Why all the fucking blitzing bullshit? Are they unable to bust a nut if they dont give our opponent an opportunity to win?? Thats exactly what will cost us the game against GB.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
And I apologize for delayed posts. The speed is seriously hampered via mobile. Making it almost impossible to post at times with many online and posting.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why do we do stuff like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.