NFL ranks bears as 14 in new power rankings

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
oh boo hoo hoo lol!

Firstly - it is NOT his "rookie season" not even "practically" Stop making excuses.

Nextly - He was drafted number 2 overall - fans have a right to see him complete passes to wide open top-tier WR, TE and RB now that those excuses are no longer available to you.

Lastly - This is such a whiney cuck perspective to take "the fans are ruining dear sweet moley Mitchell" LOL. He's not Britney Spears he's literally playing the most important position in sports in a major market and I repeat - DRAFTED NUMBER 2 OVERALL, LAST YEAR.

Thanks for listening, I'll hang up and appreciate your crybaby response.

You make it sound like it is his fault he was drafted #2 overall. That’s just fucking dumb!

Reactions: Myk

BearDown1

Liked Posts:
No I don't. I merely stated the fact. Obviously it is Pace's fault he was drafted #2 overall. No reason to curse at me over facts, boyo.

FACT is he is still learning a brand new offense whether you like it or not. He was shoved into the lineup last year when he wasn't ready in a horrible system. He's relearning again. This offense as whole is learning together. We all knew this defense would be light years ahead of the offense early on. With the addition of Mack it looks even worse right now.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
FACT is he is still learning a brand new offense whether you like it or not. He was shoved into the lineup last year when he wasn't ready in a horrible system. He's relearning again. This offense as whole is learning together. We all knew this defense would be light years ahead of the offense early on. With the addition of Mack it looks even worse right now.

When have I ever said the contrary to what you're posting here? What does this have to do with the post your quoting from me?

PeteFootball

Liked Posts:
When have I ever said the contrary to what you're posting here? What does this have to do with the post your quoting from me?

All I was stating is bears are a contender for playoffs. I sad NOTHING about super bowl, so don’t mis construde my words.ESPN ranks the bears 24th and dropped them after the win yesterday. That’s embarrassing

Monster

Liked Posts:
Mitch controls the boo’s....
Play better and they stop.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
All I was stating is bears are a contender for playoffs. I sad NOTHING about super bowl, so don’t mis construde my words.ESPN ranks the bears 24th and dropped them after the win yesterday. That’s embarrassing

Lol I think u quoted the wrong poster too with this.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Bears really did Mitch a disservice drafting him #2. Mitch was a 2nd round pick that should have been Garoppolo'd for 3 seasons on the bench.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Bears really did Mitch a disservice drafting him #2. Mitch was a 2nd round pick that should have been Garoppolo'd for 3 seasons on the bench.

I would say that the Fox and Glennon hiring/signing had more to do with the Trubisky disservice than where he was drafted.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Win 8-9 throw a wrench in the Viks/ cheeseheads playoff plans, anything else is icing..

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
even better the bookmakers are respecting them....

to compare...last week the Rams were favored by 10 at home vs Arizona.....typically you get 3 points for being at home...so that is a 7 point swing over 0...

Bears are favored by 4.5 over arizona at arizona......that is 7.5 points above 0

That has more to do with money flow on games though

But we are the offense getting their shit together away from being ranked in top ten imo

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
That has more to do with money flow on games though

But we are the offense getting their shit together away from being ranked in top ten imo

certainly the anticipated money is huge but the entire nation bets on these games not just Bears homers.....

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
oh boo hoo hoo lol!

Firstly - it is NOT his "rookie season" not even "practically" Stop making excuses.

Nextly - He was drafted number 2 overall - fans have a right to see him complete passes to wide open top-tier WR, TE and RB now that those excuses are no longer available to you.

Lastly - This is such a whiney cuck perspective to take "the fans are ruining dear sweet moley Mitchell" LOL. He's not Britney Spears he's literally playing the most important position in sports in a major market and I repeat - DRAFTED NUMBER 2 OVERALL, LAST YEAR.

Thanks for listening, I'll hang up and appreciate your crybaby response.

Top tier? That RB just learned how to catch this season. We have one WR who might be top tier that was cast off because of injury and our own injury ridden WR who could've been top tier but should be cast off.
Mostly we have a lot of hype on offense but like Trubisky until we see it all we have is hype, not a top tier offense. We did pretty good improving the WRs from last year but we sure didn't break the bank putting a real top tier player like Mack on offense to claim anyone is top tier yet.

Although I agree about the virtual rookie crap. He's an inexperienced QB who had a horrible HC for his rookie year and is in a new system. But all his rookie excuses should be out of the way after last year. He's been in the big lights before.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

This is probably true, but there's no going back now. He's already in the pool, so he sinks or he swims.