***NFL TO VOTE*** Offering Teams Draft Compensation For Hiring Minority HCs & GMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Social influence? This may sound racist but it's true so deal with it. In slave times, slave owners bred the biggest male slaves with the biggest female slaves to make the biggest baby slaves. It's why American blacks are bigger and stronger then blacks from anywhere else in the world. This is a fact and not a opinion, I'm not trying to be a ass but this is a huge factor in why blacks dominate in sports. Again I don't mean to offend anyone but the truth is the truth whether we like it or not.
What is your source for these "facts" you cited here?

Ps if you start a statement with "this may sound racist" it is likely your statement is indeed, racist.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Ps if you start a statement with "this may sound racist" it is likely your statement is indeed, racist.
This is from the Alex Jones science for dummies handbook. If they got this from a source and not just speculation you won’t get it cause the source is likely a Fraud. This thread got stupid really fast let’s see these sources lol

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
My response to @Noonthirtyjoe was partially satire but my defense of his stance not being racist is sound.

Seriously speaking on slave breeding with no jokes inserted,

it was real and largely unproductive in sustain population growth among slaves.

It was not predominant until after the cotton gin was invented shortly before 1808, then Kentucky became the first (and really only significant) state with a breeding market since the imports were lower all around due to the gin machines operating better at turning a profit.

Frazier in his book The Negro Family, stated that "there were masters who, without any regard for the preferences of their slaves, mated their human chattel as they did their stock."

Ex-slave Maggie Stenhouse remarked, "Durin' slavery there were stockmen. They was weighed and tested. A man would rent the stockman and put him in a room with some young women he wanted to raise children from."

In the book ,The American Slave Coast, the author states that the reproductive worth of "breeding women" was essential to the young country's expansion not just for labor but as merchandise and collateral stemming from a shortage of silver, gold, or sound paper tender. He concludes that slaves and their descendants were used as human savings accounts with newborns serving as interest that functioned as the basis of money and credit in a market premised on the continual expansion of slavery.

Others reject the idea that systematic slave breeding was a major economic concern. They argue that there is very meager evidence for the systematic breeding of slaves for sale in the market in the Upper South during the 19th century.

BUT as always definitions:

They distinguish systematic breeding—the interference in normal sexual patterns by masters with an aim to increase fertility or encourage desirable characteristics—

from pro-natalist policies, the generalized encouragement of large families through a combination of rewards, improved living and working conditions for fertile women and their children, and other policy changes by masters. They point out that the demographic evidence is subject to a number of interpretations.

Their takeaway was that when planters intervened in the private lives of slaves it actually had a negative impact on population growth.

That's what happens when government regulates, am I right? (Ok that was a joke, but only here in the last line)

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

Some facts are racist. I can't change that. True is true no matter how ugly it may be.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
American blacks are not bigger than other blacks around the world. Besides the African slave trade went everywhere from here, to Brazil to China
Yes the American black people are infact the biggest world wide. It is the main reason blacks dominate sports. Again not saying this to offend but the truth is the truth.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Most NFL players are African American. So how does the ecosystem play in? I guess I'm confused because I'm african American yet i wasn't the best at sports. Did my west African genes not kick in? Am I going about this wrong?
You must be one of them Charlize Theron African Americans.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes the American black people are infact the biggest world wide. It is the main reason blacks dominate sports. Again not saying this to offend but the truth is the truth.
No they're not lol. Please show proof of this if you may

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
You must be one of them Charlize Theron African Americans.
LOL Funny story. I had a friend who was south african and became a US citizen in school. He told me he was going to put african american on college applications to have an easier time getting in. Technically he wasn't wrong.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I don't like this because shitty teams like the browns and possibly the bears might just hire minorities just to get picks. I don't like the idea of giving a team a competitive advantage for doing the right thing. Black qbs are also discriminated against. should td passes from black qbs be worth 7 points instead of 6. What about black kickers? Should extra points from them be worth 2 points. I think what goodell should do is heavily fine people that engage in blatant discrimination. Jerry jones should he fined for hiring mccarthy over more qualified minorities.

LMAO, like Pace wouldn't trade the extra picks to move up one spot and draft subpar white players.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Louis Riddick on the proposal (he was runner up for the Giants GM post in 2017):

“Owners can hire who they want to hire. When I interviewed with the New York Giants, I felt it was a fair process. But if these policies are implemented, the first day I walk into the building, I know people with that organization would wonder: Did he get this job because he’s the best man for the job, or did he get it at least in part because it gives us a big break in the draft? On the first day of the job, that team would be undermining its own hire by injecting doubt in the minds of the people who work in the building. Is that how you really want a GM to start off his career?”

FMIA: 'Just Figure It Out, Bro'—How the NFL's Most Challenged Team is Handling Distance Learning Reality

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
LOL Funny story. I had a friend who was south african and became a US citizen in school. He told me he was going to put african american on college applications to have an easier time getting in. Technically he wasn't wrong.
He's not wrong about that at all. There's no "technically" about it. I'd say he was the very definition of African-American.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
He's not wrong about that at all. There's no "technically" about it. I'd say he was the very definition of African-American.
Yep. Just like Elizabeth warren was technically a native american with her 1% native american dna

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I had a geography professor who married a woman from Rhodesia/Zimbabwe (Somebody smarter than me can tell me the difference), and a couple buddies in the class were surprised to find out his wife was white.

Status
Not open for further replies.