NFL writer with video proof on Trubisky's terrible accuracy-- good breakdown of film

jc456

Liked Posts:
Montgomery out of the backfield and Shaheen? at the top we’re completely wide open as well. Trubisky can’t see the field or anticipate throws.

This isn’t something that can be corrected during the season, and the truth is that if Mitch can’t process the game at this level at this point, he is incapable of doing so. The biggest mistake the Bears can make now is sticking with Mitch going forward. Accept that he is not the future and send him to the bench.
but that play was open as well. All he needed was touch on the pass, That pass wasn't ill advised, nor was it wrong other than overthrown.

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
The main problem with the offense has been the inability to get big plays...so the fans are asking for Mitch to check it down EVEN MORE, even when he spots an open receiver down field. So his 8.1 yards per completion can turn into 6.1. Great idea, gais!!!111

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
See, this is what I meant about the fans on this forum being absolute retards when they talked about QBs "not seeing the field"/"not going through progressions."

Idiot: He made the correct decision on this pass and just missed it. It's 3rd and 9. You don't dump it off on 3rd and 9 when someone is open down the field for the first. Oh, and Shaheen was NOT open, idiot. The defender backing off after the QB releases the ball is not an open receiver, moron.

Christ are you people stupid.
Uhhhh yes, he sailed the pass, like he normally does when he passes to the left. That's the problem. If he'd have completed the play nobody would be bitching about it ya toolbox.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
You mean your friends or something, right?
Cause I mean you only have 16 posts so you couldn't be really saying it here too much...

Correct. I don't post much on here, but I have been saying it to my friends since the day he was drafted.

For what it's worth, Colin Cowherd just said almost word for word what I have been saying about Trubitchsky. About how he couldn't beat out Marquise Williams at UNC. I'm not the only one that can see it. Actually, I believe a lot of people can see it. I just don't know how Pace was fooled and the apologists can't see it.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Uhhhh yes, he sailed the pass, like he normally does when he passes to the left. That's the problem. If he'd have completed the play nobody would be bitching about it ya toolbox.
doesn't make it the wrong pass was the critique.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Correct. I don't post much on here, but I have been saying it to my friends since the day he was drafted.

For what it's worth, Colin Cowherd just said almost word for word what I have been saying about Trubitchsky. About how he couldn't beat out Marquise Williams at UNC. I'm not the only one that can see it. Actually, I believe a lot of people can see it. I just don't know how Pace was fooled and the apologists can't see it.
And let's be clear, this isn't Mitch's fault, it's Pace's.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Nobody would've been breaking down the play if he'd just made the play in the first place.
yep. we all agree. but he didn't. still doesn't make his attempt ill advised.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
The missed throws in these tweets are just more of the same from Scrubisky. These throws are throws that a guy in his first year should hit rather easily. This dudes accuracy is absolutely horrendous.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
And let's be clear, this isn't Mitch's fault, it's Pace's.

I can't disagree. If somebody selected me #2 overall in the NFL draft, I'm taking it. It's Pace's fault no doubt. Now is the time to rectify that mistake as well as you can and start moving on. Trubitchsky sucks. Pace was fooled.

jc456

Liked Posts:
I can't disagree. If somebody selected me #2 overall in the NFL draft, I'm taking it. It's Pace's fault no doubt. Now is the time to rectify that mistake as well as you can and start moving on. Trubitchsky sucks. Pace was fooled.
I can't disagree. Daniels certainly isn't an answer though. He was terrible. We're stuck with Mitch for the time being. That sucks. I wish someone would tell Mitch to fking man up.

jive

Liked Posts:
Even though I didn't think Nagy called a good game, many of his play calls did get wide open receivers. The problem was that Trubs couldn't hit his open receivers. And even after a full 1/2 of watching Trubs flail away, he didn't change his play calls to help alleviate crappy QB play. He still made calls that required Mitch to save the game even though it was obvious he couldn't hit open receivers.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Did Mitch ever show accuracy concerns in college? It's hard to believe everyone was caught unawares to his accuracy issues

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
so why would he throw to either of the other two receivers?
You're missing my point. If he makes the throw, nobody breaks down the play and starts realizing that there were more than one option they just accept that he made a play. By missing the throw the can of beans was opened.

jc456

Liked Posts:
You're missing my point. If he makes the throw, nobody breaks down the play and starts realizing that there were more than one option they just accept that he made a play. By missing the throw the can of beans was opened.
naw. everyone saw he overthrew the wide open receiver plain as the smile on my face.

jive

Liked Posts:
Did Mitch ever show accuracy concerns in college? It's hard to believe everyone was caught unawares to his accuracy issues
His accuracy wasn't an issue in college. The thing that they don't get very well from college is how well a player stands up to NFL level pressure

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Montgomery out of the backfield and Shaheen? at the top we’re completely wide open as well. Trubisky can’t see the field or anticipate throws.

This isn’t something that can be corrected during the season, and the truth is that if Mitch can’t process the game at this level at this point, he is incapable of doing so. The biggest mistake the Bears can make now is sticking with Mitch going forward. Accept that he is not the future and send him to the bench.
100%. He's a bust. Anyone with eyes has seen this for a while and knows how it should NOT play out.

Madden

Liked Posts:
Let's be honest, if Mitch actually hits Tarik "the sideline" Cohen in stride, he probably just runs straight out of bounds anyways. Even though there's 20 yards of empty space in front of him.