Nice to have some hope.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
I expect plenty of people to bitch if he looks like shit on sunday. He does not have the leash fields/mitch had because this team isnt shit like the 17 and 21 bears.

If he doesnt look like an upgrade by week 4 you will have the fields truthers calling into radio stations daily and the media will start driving a toxic narrative. This is chicago after all.
This pretty much sums up why chicago bears fans and writers suck. It’s why we haven’t had any success at all. He shouldn’t really be criticized too harshly until next year. This year all criticism should be prefaced with, “He’s a rookie, but….” Then if he doesn’t improve next year, you can start to say maybe he’s not the answer. Then when he comes back for year three and shits the bed, you can start talking about getting someone new. Bears fans will call for the back up after consecutive bad games.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m not cautiously optimistic like i have been since cutler, let’s put it that way. If CW fails I give up on Chicago ever getting a quarterback.

I understand but don't say that.

Took Rodgers 4 minutes in New York to die a sad death only minutes after racing an American flag across unhinged tears and cheers.
Shit happens.

But this one has a good chance to be it. To end the jokes. To end the circus offense.

Rex Grossman was a dodo bird. Doomed to be a meme for stupid.
Jay Cutler had diabetes early and it definitely sapped the explosive athleticism and strength we saw his rookie year.

CW has to overcome his size where Kyler Murray and Manziel and Bryce Young could not.

The first part of that is having a good lower body like Brock Purdy. Good feet and a sturdy base to throw from. Drew Brees had leadership and point guard athleticism in spades.

CW looks like that guy but we don't quit on the dream for the bears no matter what.

Poles is learning!! I can live with that. Right now Poles has made some of his own luck, enough to survive his first lessons. Poles progression is as important as anyone else's, and I hope he knows how to hire and listen to the smartest person in the room. Anyone who was ever called a great leader was at least able to do that.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The dumbfucks already turned on him. It doesn't matter what idiots think.
At this stage those are the fringe racists humanity should go about quickly exterminating. The ones attacking others that aren't the same color as you, on all sides... fuck you.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm of the belief the Bears may have a viable offensive coordinator unlike previous quarterbacks that were hung out to dry or had drives wrecked with cute bubble screens for loss playcalling. or OL hold penalties en masse. Bears tore teams up in preseason sure, but now we'll see what they really have. if anything they'll be worlds better than the teams from 2019-2023 I'm sure.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have hope, too. Should be an exciting year. Week one—win.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The bet I really like(outside Bears -3.5), is swift on 10.5 receiving yards. Think its -120.

If you are betting caleb to get 300 yards you'd expect his RB to get a few catches
I got Swift with the over on 44.5 rushing yards as part of a hard rock bet.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
eh. not buyin it.

I mean you have to admit that being a Bears fan comes with caveats. Great pick....hoping not a head case.

Nice touchdown pass...man purse
sweet run into end zone......moose knuckles
great leadership........we all painting nails now.

lmao. I couldn't care less. I just want them to do well, for an extended period.

I too am like others where I feel that if C Will doesn't succeed, it's not gonna happen for Bears...in my lifetime.

Last edited:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m not cautiously optimistic like i have been since cutler, let’s put it that way. If CW fails I give up on Chicago ever getting a quarterback.
With exception of hc and Nate Davis they are doing things better this time than any time else for a qb at least lol

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Immediately and @airtime143 will be one of the first
Not unless he earns it.

I was right early on Rex, Jay, and Justin.

... never said anything about mitch, because everyone except the weirdest of people saw what he was and accepted it early.

It isnt being a hater to accept the reality of nfl qbs... almost all the high picks have one or two exceptional qualities that would take them really far if the rest of their game was up to snuff.
But it is far more common to watch them flame out than it is to become perennial stars.

The 3 above definitely had some great qualities. But so do scores of other guys sitting on benches.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
At this stage those are the fringe racists humanity should go about quickly exterminating. The ones attacking others that aren't the same color as you, on all sides... fuck you.
Some of it is probably that. But I see people referring to Caleb as "her", talking about him crying to his mom, etc.

Dumb dumbs saying dumb dumb shit. And it's always like old gen X or boomers. Lol.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
When did this ever happen? Oh ya it never happened. Fans like and dislike based on play alone. Nothing else even gets considered.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Some of it is probably that. But I see people referring to Caleb as "her", talking about him crying to his mom, etc.

Dumb dumbs saying dumb dumb shit. And it's always like old gen X or boomers. Lol.
So they Gen x Boomers say what is true and is on video, he did cry to his mom and paint his nails. Want to see the video? No one cares if he wins. If he can't play he will get crucified like every other QB ever. How is this news to you?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So they Gen x Boomers say what is true and is on video, he did cry to his mom and paint his nails. Want to see the video? No one cares if he wins. If he can't play he will get crucified like every other QB ever. How is this news to you?
He had an emotional moment with the woman that raised him. He showed emotion. He cares. If you can't see that it's a GOOD thing to be like that, then I don't know what to say to you.

Only fucking dipshits think he cried to his mom. And only insecure men care that an athlete that is probably stronger than they've ever been, paints his nails.

That's one of the things that's so funny about this. Old, fat, worthless men that no one loves talking shit about an alpha athlete that has been the best at every level he's played. Sitting there on their couch with their compression socks on talking shit. 🤣

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
He had an emotional moment with the woman that raised him. He showed emotion. He cares. If you can't see that it's a GOOD thing to be like that, then I don't know what to say to you.

Only fucking dipshits think he cried to his mom. And only insecure men care that an athlete that is probably stronger than they've ever been, paints his nails.

That's one of the things that's so funny about this. Old, fat, worthless men that no one loves talking shit about an alpha athlete that has been the best at every level he's played. Sitting there on their couch with their compression socks on talking shit. 🤣
Kiss ass much? He is a fking foosball player. I doubt he can spell his own name. My hero's are people who done great or important things. None are athletes. And he did cry to his mom in the end zone. We all seen it. He did paint his nails. We seen that too. If he can play QB then it's no a no biggie. It's sad that you have foosball players as hero's. They are not.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Kiss ass much? He is a fking foosball player. I doubt he can spell his own name. My hero's are people who done great or important things. None are athletes. And he did cry to his mom in the end zone. We all seen it. He did paint his nails. We seen that too. If he can play QB then it's no a no biggie. It's sad that you have foosball players as hero's. They are not.
It's pretty ironic for you to insult someone's intelligence while you have a political figures man juices dripping down your face.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I expect plenty of people to bitch if he looks like shit on sunday. He does not have the leash fields/mitch had because this team isnt shit like the 17 and 21 bears.

If he doesnt look like an upgrade by week 4 you will have the fields truthers calling into radio stations daily and the media will start driving a toxic narrative. This is chicago after all.
There's a couple assholes that will be calling for Bagent while telling you he was always better.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I never said he’s my hero. I recognize his greatness and his passion. I hope it translates to the NFL.

But dudes getting all up in their feelings over his painted nails, and the emotional moment he shared with his mom are sad. That’s whats sad.

Also, you type like you have a room temperature IQ.