Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kiss ass much? He is a fking foosball player. I doubt he can spell his own name. My hero's are people who done great or important things. None are athletes. And he did cry to his mom in the end zone. We all seen it. He did paint his nails. We seen that too. If he can play QB then it's no a no biggie. It's sad that you have foosball players as hero's. They are not.
Can't imagine what you'd think of him if he had cosmetic surgery, wore heels, a girdle, used foundation, or colored his hair.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I never said he’s my hero. I recognize his greatness and his passion. I hope it translates to the NFL.

But dudes getting all up in their feelings over his painted nails, and the emotional moment he shared with his mom are sad. That’s whats sad.

Also, you type like you have a room temperature IQ.
IQ is super high. Just type badly. Grammar is not something that ever mattered to me. Also no one seems to care about his nails or crying. I have not seen anyone that really cared at all. I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Can't imagine what you'd think of him if he had cosmetic surgery, wore heels, a girdle, used foundation, or colored his hair.
Really it should be easy to imagine. I'm pretty clear on my feeling on such matters.

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
Gen Xer here, um we don’t give two squirts about his feminine proclivities, remember Dennis Rodman, that was the beginning of the acceptance of that type of behavior and acceptance of self. We had No Problem with Rodman, he was celebrated in Chicago as much as the Fridge…

Caleb can be as comfortable in his own skin as he wants just win. Stop tossing Gen Xers in some sorta get off my lawn grandpa 💩, bag, just because we know mumble rap sucks and Bron ain’t the 🐐🐐🐐🐐

Last edited: