Nick Kwiatkowski, Deon Rush, and Deiondre Hall

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Pace really opened himself up to criticism on this one by announcing early on his philosophy was to draft a QB every year....and then he's failed to do it in either of his drafts.

This is the 1st I've heard.....any link 4 this

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Picking three busts in the 4th round isn't that hard at all and out of the 32 picks in the 4th round there's a good chance that at least half or more will be busts.
You're being generous.
Speaking of Waddle and Silvy, Somebody reads these boards. Guy called about 1/2hr after I posted the trade for Petty idea and asked what they thought. Waddle says we haven't done well in QB trades so no. Umm, how have we done drafting for them? May not be the way to go but I thought the reasoning was bogus.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ryan Pace 2015 before the draft:

"NEW BEARS GENERAL MANAGER RYAN PACE IS ON THE RECORD AS SAYING HE BELIEVES THE WAY YOU ATTACK THE QUARTERBACK POSITION IS IN WAVES, DRAFTING THEM AND SIGNING AS MANY FREE AGENTS AS YOU HAVE TO UNTIL YOU STRIKE GOLD. HE ALSO MADE REFERENCE ON WEDNESDAY AT THE COMBINE TO THE OLD RON WOLF SCHOOL OF THOUGHT ABOUT DRAFTING ONE EVERY YEAR."

http://sportsmockery.com/2015/02/ryan-pace-indicates-quarterback-will-drafted/

This cheeky cunt is trolling us already

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
I'm still fuzzy on this Deon Rush guy.

The Bears will be in a tricky situation with the safety position in the offseason. Amos and HJQ have been solid so far, but in an ideal situation, you would like them as the backups. Then, you just drafted Bush and Houston-Carson, who both have some upside, but you'd like them as backups too. In the end, you would like Pace to go out in FA and find proper starters like Duron Harmon and Tony Jefferson. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:

"NEW BEARS GENERAL MANAGER RYAN PACE IS ON THE RECORD AS SAYING HE BELIEVES THE WAY YOU ATTACK THE QUARTERBACK POSITION IS IN WAVES, DRAFTING THEM AND SIGNING AS MANY FREE AGENTS AS YOU HAVE TO UNTIL YOU STRIKE GOLD. HE ALSO MADE REFERENCE ON WEDNESDAY AT THE COMBINE TO THE OLD RON WOLF SCHOOL OF THOUGHT ABOUT DRAFTING ONE EVERY YEAR."

If true, that is fucking alarming.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So... Is there any news that any of these 3 will dress on Sunday?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I'm still fuzzy on this Deon Rush guy.

I believe he's the second cousin of Deon Sanders.

A few things about this:

1) Sports Mockery is shit.
2) They do no original reporting, merely re-package the work done by actual reporters into clickbaity headlines to drive traffic to their site
3) The article is SM saying that Hub Arkush once said that Ryan Pace once referenced Ron Wolf's philosophy of drafting a QB every year. Sounds like a game of Chinese phone tag, really.

Those quotes from Pace may very well be out there somewhere, but this is not that place.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

thx

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ryan Pace before the 2016 draft:

“There are also a handful of quarterbacks in the middle part of the draft that I feel good about and that we’ve got to make sure we’ve accurately graded and that’s where our scouts earn their money,”

http://www.profootballweekly.com/20...chicago-bears-in-middle-of-nfl-draft/ar1mcts/

Ryan Pace after the 2016 draft:

There were no quarterbacks worth taking.

Yup, he is trolling the fuck out of us.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

A few things about this:

2) They do no original reporting, merely re-package the work done by actual reporters into clickbaity headlines to drive traffic to their site
3) The article is SM saying that Hub Arkush once said that Ryan Pace once referenced Ron Wolf's philosophy of drafting a QB every year. Sounds like a game of Chinese phone tag, really.

Those quotes from Pace may very well be out there somewhere, but this is not that place.

didn't see this

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

A few things about this:

I agree anything from sports mockery needs 2 additional sources to verify what they report.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree anything from sports mockery needs 2 additional sources to verify what they report.

Which is why I still went and put up the other quote. Even if you doubt one there is still the other where he is clearly talking out of his ass.